FS: 2012 Cannondale Supersix Evo Frame 56cm, near mint condition (inc Headset and BB)

by steelsey   March 25, 2013  

Up for sale is my near mint condition 2012 Cannondale Supersix Evo frame. This is made form High Modulus carbon, 56cm, Mega light (sub 700g)

It's been used in the dry only last year and covered no more than 500 miles. As you can see from the pictures it is in near mint condition. In fact if it wasn't for the stone scratches on the underside of the fork from where the tyre has picked up a stone or so and lightly scratched the under side of the arch, the frame could be sold as new!

The steerer tube is has 63mm to steerer tube showing, that is from the lowest point on top of the headset to the top of the steerer tube. This leaves plenty of adjustment if you wish to raise the front or slam it for racing.

The frame is an incredible piece of kit. It builds up phenomenally light, out accelerates any other frame I have used, climbs like a mountain goat and descends like a mountain tiger! So why am I selling? I have just ordered the 2013 Supersix evo nano...I know there is not a lot in the two, I just like the matt black LOL Hence the sale of my Fizik Arione (see other listing) that looked perfect on this frame.

If you want more pictures, questions etc please ask and I will provide.

I would like £1500 for the frame but I am open to sensible offers.

I prefer Paypal to ensure both parties get a smooth transaction.

Thanks for looking.