FS: Campy Neutron Ultras (for shimano/Sram), Jawbone lense + sworks shoes

by Hopalongsteve   March 25, 2013  

Campagnolo Neutron Ultra Wheelset - Shimano/Sram Freehub

Ok bought these last Spring and only used for 3 months whilst staying in Italy so minimal miles and great condition. Only selling as want to try Mavic R-Sys SLR and the exalith braking surface this season. Not used since August (i have a set of Zipps i use mainly) and run true and straight and as you can see in photos, little or now ear to braking surface. These have had an easy life, probably got caught in a shower once or twice but never used or abused as i only weigh 60kg.

Read reviews here on Bike Radar but i can confirm that these are a nice light, responsive and stiff wheelset which i wil be sorry to see go but i just cant justify yet another premium wheelset. This is my second set of these and the first set are now still running strong on my Winter bike.

Collection only from Kent. Come complete with wheelbags and original skewers. I destickered these as the freehub is Shimano/Sram as is my bike. Paid just under £600 this time last year so up for sale at £375

Specialized S Works Road shoes – size 41/7

Black and well used but still suitable for turbo trainer or under shoe covers for winter wear. Some cosmetic damage around rear heel as photographed. Carbon soles etc £20 posted

Specialized S Works Road shoes – size 41/7

White and unavailable to buy in the UK. I had these imported from Germany as I wanted a white set. The colour has been affected by lots of sunnt riding in Italy so is not bright white any longer but the shoes still have plenty of wear left in them. Carbon soles and Boa lace system and very comfortable. £30 posted

Oakley Jawbone Lenses

I have 3 sets of original Jawbones so really do not need 6 sets of lenses! These are hi vis yellow for low light and unscratched in great condition. They came with my Jawbones so did not have a bag but i have managed to find an old Flak Jacket one they will be sold with as in the photo. £26 posted.

AttachmentSize
P3242997copy.jpg84.27 KB
P3242998.JPG24.29 KB
P3242999.JPG27.53 KB
P3243000.JPG88.4 KB
P3243006.JPG25.01 KB
P2242960copy.jpg54.48 KB
P2242963copy.jpg41.62 KB
P3172984[1].jpg18.52 KB

1 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Forgot to say, feel free to mail me on stevemyers651(at)hotmail(dot)com with any questions or for more pics. Thanks

posted by Hopalongsteve [70 posts]
25th March 2013 - 11:11

4 Likes