Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Badges?

Do we not get a 2k badge for purist as well as standard?  26

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Both my teams got well over 180 yesterday but I only got one badge, so it looks like thats how its set up for now...

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Yes, one team scored 180, the other more, so I wasn't sure if it was counting the 180 or not. I assume it should because where you have a sprinter in both teams who wins a stage that usually gets you two badges.

Gmancervelo | 10 years ago
0 likes

Sorry, meant to say if both teams score 180+ it's still only scoring one. Which I think is why drheaton is querying it. (not sure if it's meant to work that way?  39 )

northstar | 10 years ago
0 likes

It only needs one team to score 180 + to get the badge.

Gmancervelo | 10 years ago
0 likes

It's 180 or over. I think it's only scoring one when both purist and standard get the badge at the same time?

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Quick question, can someone check their 180 badge icon (assuming they haven't won it) and tell me what it says? I scored 180 today but didn't seem to win the badge, wondering if it says a score of 180 or over or just one of over 180.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Don't think so, think its just a one off once you have scored that many points. Id say every premium players standard team will have the 10k badge by the end of the year and a good proportion of purist teams will too.

My standard has a 5k badge and we haven't even had a GT yet

JAndrewHill replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Don't think so, think its just a one off once you have scored that many points. Id say every premium players standard team will have the 10k badge by the end of the year and a good proportion of purist teams will too.

My standard has a 5k badge and we haven't even had a GT yet

Weneed a 20k badge for billywig to aim for...

Latest Comments