Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

VaC stage 6

So no break so far

Sprint 1
1.Martin
2.Fernandez
3.Hesjedal

Took a risk for today leaving in some sprinters and made just 1 transfer

Martin
Wiggins
Quintana
Niemiec
Gesink (for Machado)
Salerno
Dumoulin
Ratto
Meersman

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

35 comments

chrisdstripes replied to Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yes, the classics and grand tours are the most fun, I'll be away for the Dauphine and TdS this year anyway so I'll be dropping down the overall in June. Its great fun when you pick someone out of left-field and he brings in the win like today tho - I'll enjoy it while it lasts. (Ie until 3 of my classics purists take each other out tomorrow...)

Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yes, I was away for the end of the Vuelta the last two years but luckily the hotel or cottage we were in had wireless so quickly put in some transfers each night and did ok. If anything I did better when I didn't have much time to think about it. It was a good pick today. I never would have risked it but maybe he's trying to peak later this year. The Ardennes must be his goal and I'll consider him for my team then. The best thing is when you get someone on a long break with tons of mountain points, like Voeckler and Valverde on consecutive days last year on the Tour. Won the Valverde stage and got the Bryton I was after!

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

well i made a right mess there. I read the route completely wrong and put in all my climbers and got rid of the sprinters.

Will be lucky to get anywhere near the 100 mark.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Right, scores going up.

JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes

Full house for me, but missed gerrans. Taking a 10pt pen to try and get a full house tomorrow too. Think its time to bring jrod in too. Wish icould pick sagan!

Pages

Latest Comments