Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Bib Shorts or normal shorts???

So, bibs or normal shorts? Or both? I got a few pairs of normal shorts but there starting to go transparent  3 so could probably do with some new 'uns! There for racing on the road and training (budget £70)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

32 comments

ur_mum replied to notfastenough | 11 years ago
0 likes

Your emoticon suggests I've offended you, for which I apologise - that was certainly not my intention. What I'm trying to say is that my bibs run up my torso such that I'm unsure how comfortable such clothing could be if I were female. Obviously a base layer/underwear can be used, but that really wasn't my point. Never mind.

No offence taken, the emoticon was supposed to be a sort of, 'this is a suggestion, has anytone tried it' than a 'how dare you say that i'm so offended'  1 Maybe a jersey on top would be a better idea though???

Kapelmuur replied to Sadly Biggins | 11 years ago
0 likes
Sadly Biggins wrote:
Crosshouses wrote:

All that is now needed is for the clothing manufacturers to introduce a range of adjustable cycling specific braces and this debate is over  16

They could be called "Rock on Tommy", although this reference might be lost on younger viewers.

I saw them at a club about 30 years ago, funniest live act I've ever seen - hard to believe if you've only seen their abysmal TV shows.

Pages

Latest Comments