For Sale:

Giro Aeon Helmet in Garmin Barracuda colours. Silver, white with blue argyle. Limited Edition. Size Medium. Used for 2 months last year and surplus to requirements as i have the newer blue version and also i white one....i cant justify having 3 helmets!!! £85 posted.

Oakley Jawbone Lenses: Hi vis yellow, perfect for uk weather!!! These are original and only for sale as i have 3 sets of Jawbones and other lenses for low light i prefer to use. I have found a cloth lense bag from an old set of Flak Jacket lenses to put them in. £22 posted.

Soecialized S Works Road Shoes: I have 2 sets of these (size 41/7), one in black that are a little tatty but perfect for use on a turbo or under shoe covers and a white set i had imported from Germany (not available in UK) that are in better condition although the white is not bright white any longer due to sunlight. Looking for £32 for white set and £22 for black set posted. I have taken a close up of the black shoes heel to be honest...whilst it looks like the sole is coming away from the upper it is not and is only cosmetic.

Either message me here or if no reply try me on stevemyers651(at)hotmail(dot)com. Thanks