Felt F95 Large Frame 58cm Mens Road Bike for Sale North London

by neishy23   March 17, 2013  

Large size 58cm road bike in monster green for sale.
Felt F95 2012, only 8 months old, been serviced at christmas. I have all the original documentation for the bike, plus the sevicing receipt.
Very good condition, only used to commute 5 miles daily, and kept inside. The whitet tyres and the white handlebar tape are slightly marked as would be expected.
....this is perfect entry level road bike very light and fast, and the brand is trendy.
The bike is great for being bright and visible on the road, and the wider set handlebars are very comfortable riding position.

Beautiful bike, sadly the frame is just a little too large for me (I'm female and although the frame is the right size the geometry is a little long for my reach), so im sellling.

"Featuring the forgiving ride of our internally butted Superlite tubing, the F95 brings the F's sharp handling and responsive feel to an incredibly value-packed bike. With its durable but lightweight components few bikes offer as much performance for your dollar." Read some reviews online, gets a great write up and the spec is brilliant compared with other brands in the same price range.

Retails at £650 new , will accept £400.00

Call or e-mail I'll get back to arrange viewing - test ride. Normally evenings or weekends suit me better. 07811243987
Elaine

AttachmentSize
IMG_2113.JPG34.29 KB
IMG_2112.JPG31.32 KB
IMG_2111.JPG37.24 KB
felt-f95-2012-road-bike.jpg27.41 KB