Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Goss or cav?

Got my team pretty much sorted for M-SR but one thing I just cant decide on... Goss or Cavendish?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

11 comments

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

You would need to pick 7th,8th,9th and 10th at least to get more points than the winner  39

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

Neither are in my team and neither is Sagan, i might regret it but in the end if i pick him i cant have half the other ones i want.

Numerous in the top 10 is more preferable than possibly 1 in first place and the rest nowhere  39

Simon_MacMichael | 11 years ago
0 likes

Unless one or both of them change nationality in the next thirtysomething hours, neither is making my team  3

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

That was the one thing i was sure on picking neither of them is the best option, can't have them and Sagan  26

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I dont fancy either of them

obutterwick | 11 years ago
0 likes

One in Standard and the other in Purist, if you really can't decide?

NeilG83 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Not got either in my teams, but if I had to choose one i'd go for Goss. I think a lot of teams will make it too hard for Cav and he will be dropped on the climbs.
Goss could get a good result from a bunch sprint or win from a smaller group like he did in 2011.

domobrien96 replied to NeilG83 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeah I was thinking the same thing,I think ill go for goss because if cav is there, goss will be there but if goss is there, cav won't necessarily be there, he's more of a sure bet, thanks for advice!

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Neither for me, too expensive for the risk

Philip Unwin | 11 years ago
0 likes

Heavy rain!!! neither - no sprint finish

domobrien96 replied to Philip Unwin | 11 years ago
0 likes

apparently goss excels in bad weather!

Latest Comments