Ultegra 6510

by fraserh   March 11, 2013  

Hi, i'm looking for some nameplate/dust covers for Shimano Ultegra 6510's. Not too fussed about condition as the set i have inherited don't have any at all at the moment. Failing this any suggestions on compatible nameplates or different hoods that may cover the front of these shifters.

many thanks, Fraser

2 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

The ones I have are Shimano ST-6500 Cover and Name Plate Left Hand, and Shimano ST-6500 Cover and Name Plate Right Hand. Not sure if these will fit. I bought them incorrectly and could send them to you for £10 if you want them. I cant guarantee that they will fit.

posted by jayme [113 posts]
15th March 2013 - 11:52

like this
Like (1)

Hi, not sure if my reply sent yesterday as i was having technical issues with the laptop. Reading around the web i think that the 6500's will fit so i'll risk getting them from you and give them a try - nothing ventured etc. Let me know how best to get the money to you and i'll sort things out at my end. Bank transfer is how i've done some things in the past if you are comfortable with emailing me your bank details, if not i'll stick a cheque in the post. Cheers, Fraser.

posted by fraserh [4 posts]
16th March 2013 - 10:47

like this
Like (1)