Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

How was your weekend?

How was your weekend? Any centuries ridden? Races won? Time trials suffered? Successful sportives?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

13 comments

foxyloxy | 11 years ago
0 likes

NO TT,S,no Sportives yet,just a cracking 50miles on 72 inch fixed,albeit with light rain,and a nasty wind.  3

notfastenough | 11 years ago
0 likes

19! Crikey. I'd be divorced way before that!

Old Cranky | 11 years ago
0 likes

Saturday - Road race and I scored 1 point!!

Sunday - Leisurely pedal in the morning in the snow. And in the afternoon I drove a 6 hour round trip to pick up another bike purchase (19 in the garage again  1 )

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

went out on a muddy mtb ride on sat, got three punctures in an hour and went home in a sulk. hey ho.

notfastenough | 11 years ago
0 likes

Managed to reach a compromise - went to Wales on Saturday night and stay over for missus to see her Gran on mother's day, while I got battered round 130km of wind and snowstorms Sunday morning. The seafront was nice, but Snowdon was a horror. Was ok until the last couple of miles, when I was watching the tenths tick by on the Garmin.

Chapeau for Blackhound for riding more than double that!

giff77 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Got caught in a blizzard on way home from work. Started in brilliant sunshine. Snow hit just before the fork of no return. Decided to go home rather than the normal extended loop!

cidermart | 11 years ago
0 likes

104km on Sunday but a pointless post after 'Blackhound'

Liam Barr | 11 years ago
0 likes

Nothing from me due to too many beers on Friday leading to a solid headache throughout the whole of saturday and then i had to spend mothers day with the mum  20 . Going to have to do a hell of a lot this weekend to make up  39

Leviathan | 11 years ago
0 likes

6.7km to Sainsburys and back. No chelsea buns!

David Arthur @d... | 11 years ago
0 likes

288km? Blimey, that's good going. What are you trainign for Blackhound? And did you get the train back?

Simon_MacMichael replied to David Arthur @davearthur | 11 years ago
0 likes
David Arthur wrote:

288km? Blimey, that's good going. What are you trainign for Blackhound? And did you get the train back?

Milan-San Remo at a guess  3

Blackhound | 11 years ago
0 likes

Caernarvon to Cardiff on Saturday. 288km, not a bad day for it really. Had two really bad down patches in the middle which coincided with some High5 tablets. Coincidence? Finished strongly though.

Marauder | 11 years ago
0 likes

Nothing for me this weekend due to Mothers Day  20
Saying that I was pleased of it when there was a blizzard outside  13

Latest Comments