Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Paris Nice stage 6

I seem to have made a bit of a mess of my team  39 Would have loved to have used tomorrows transfers today and not had any for tomorrow

So here goes

Porte
Peraud
Westra
Tejay
Talansky
Chavanel
Ulissi
Quintana
Hivert

In all honesty I wanted to axe Hivert but not have to axe Velits, but needed Porte in and so couldn't get enough credits to axe Hivert today with just 2 transfers. I will axe him and Qunitana for tomorrow, with two cheapish guys in mind

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

39 comments

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

Tschopps gobbling up the KOM points  4

A KOM jersey will do IAM Cycling no harm when the TDF wildcards are handed out!!

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

After 2 poor days I've sorted my team with penalty points again!

Porte
Talansky
Westra
Chav
Velits
Spilak
Quintana
Lopez
Peraud

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

Cleared my backlog of transfers today sending in Tschopp(in the break for KOM points-woohoo),Peraud,Porte and Spilak for Grivko,Keizer,Izagirre and Kelderman.

Ulissi
Peraud
Spilak
Westra
Tejay
Talansky
Porte
Quintana
Tschopp

With Quintana and Tschopp probably coming out tomorrow for Kloden plus Coppel or Jeannesson.

ray silvester replied to ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

Cleared my backlog of transfers today sending in Tschopp(in the break for KOM points-woohoo),Peraud,Porte and Spilak for Grivko,Keizer,Izagirre and Kelderman.

Ulissi
Peraud
Spilak
Westra
Tejay
Talansky
Porte
Quintana
Tschopp

With Quintana and Tschopp probably coming out tomorrow for Kloden plus Coppel or Jeannesson.

starting to look like a possible 2nd full house  39

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

After 50km, gap is now 2'50". That looks like the Break of the Day sorted.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

I went risky dropping Roche and Gesink for De Gendt and Lofkvist hoping they'd go for the stage win.

De Gendt
Lofkvist
Talansky
Porte
Westra
Peraud
Quintana
Ulissi
Chavanel

unless De Gendt/Lofkvist do something I'll probably lose ground today.

TERatcliffe26 replied to drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

I went risky dropping Roche and Gesink for De Gendt and Lofkvist hoping they'd go for the stage win.

De Gendt
Lofkvist
Talansky
Porte
Westra
Peraud
Quintana
Ulissi
Chavanel

unless De Gendt/Lofkvist do something I'll probably lose ground today.

Compared to my team Tejay will create the difference, unless Hivert somehow does something, but cant see him being there at the end.

I just regret choosing Velits yesterday over Porte as I would have had a guy in the break today else (as well as 40 points more)

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

So Simon Clarke actually does something now ive axed him and one of choices for tomorrow has gone in the break  39
Also toyed with Bardet. Just can't get the right day for the breakaway guy in this race

Gap at 50 seconds, looks like it will go unless Argos want it back as Hupond is not in there

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

Simon Clarke (OGE) Egor Silin (AST), Gatis Smukulis (KAT), Eduard Vorganov (KAT), Brent Bookwalter (BMC), Arnold Jeanneson (FDJ), Julien El Fares (SOJ), Borut Bozic (AST), Jerome Pineau (OPQ), Romain Bardet (ALM), Johann Tschopp (IAM) have 50 seconds on the peloton after 25km. Not much yet but it has grown from 11 secs.

Pages

Latest Comments