Does anyone like the idea of an meet up and ride of the RideLondon 100 route? I'm a bit gutted about not getting a place and I thought maybe there were a few other people who missed out too. There's no reason however why a group couldn't ride the route the week before.
If you're interested please note your interest here. The basics would be;
- The exact (or as near as possible) route of the official RideLondon 100
- Friendly, leisurely, non competitive attitude
- A steady speed, rather than an all-out race
- Cafe/tea stop about half way
- Warm feelings of achievement cycling down The Mall
- Detailed information on the route
- Some way of navigating whilst riding without having to check maps at every junction
- Suggestions for a cafe/tea stop from someone who knows the area
- A bit of organisation
We could call it RoadLondon 100.
qwerky, drmatthewhardy, Raleigh, Liam Barr, rbx, djgorey + 1, hairybiker