Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Unnecessary Aggression 2013

I appreciate that forums are a means of speaking one's mind and venting frustrations, but there does seem to be an unfair level of aggression towards to game and it's hard-working staff of late. It's getting to me a bit.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

The only thing on the forum i dont like is the foul language used by people. I hold my hands up and admit i've typed it in before but in all honesty there will be kids reading this forum and it doesn't look good.

I'm sure the lads running the game dont mind people the odd bit of negativity, after all its all part of the steep learning curve we are all on  4

Gilbert and Sullivan replied to Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

I agree with the last post.Some heated debate is healthy as long as it doesn't overstep the mark.The game,its theme,its objectives are evolving and everyone has to adapt.Its becoming more interesting in my view.The good folks running the game like some discussion and so do we.More minor Italian races,introduction of some women's races,all adding to the flavour!

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I dont give a hoot whats said, as long as I know I'm doing my best, there will always be people who complain.

Christ, I was travelling the other day and still managed to do the scores. Couldn't update them as the server didn't like me uploading from my tablet.  19

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Well said totally agree. As I've said before it's only game, shit happens!!!

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

we got thick skins, innit. or i have, anyway

Latest Comments