Pearson Touche singlespeed / fixed 56cm

by neil.almond@googlemail.com   March 3, 2013  

Hi,
I am selling my 56cm Pearson Touche, £300 ONO. The bike was bought second-hand from this forum around 7 months ago and has been my main commuting steed since then. There are a few paint chips and the odd scratch here and there but otherwise this is a fine bike and still looks very good. I live in Harlow, Essex, but can arrange weekday viewings in Cheshunt, on the Herts / North London border, very close to the train station. Please note I will not post the bike, it's simply too much hassle.

I replaced the original wheels a few months ago with £160 worth of Dave Hinde handbuilt Ambrosio / Mavic Open Pros. The bike is set up as a singlespeed but as the hub is a flip-flop it can be switched to fixed very easily, unfortunately I don't have a fixed cog. The bike has a brand new single speed freewheel, replaced today. The seatpost is carbon and the bars are Deda RHMs. The bike is also fitted with a Surly chain tug, SKS mudguards, SwissStop brake pads and is shod with Schwalbe London Duranos. For a sale at £300 I will throw in a new spare chain, new spare freewheel, an old set of M520 SPD pedals and a freewheel removal tool.

Sizing wise, I'm a smidge over 6 ft and the bike fits me nicely. I would say that 6ft 1 would be the max rider height for this bike, with 5ft 10/11 being spot on.

AttachmentSize
Pearson Touche 1.jpg47.65 KB
Pearson Touche 2.jpg50.03 KB