Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Chain Reaction no longer stocking Endura?

I've just been to the Chain Reaction Cycles website to look for some Endura clothing, but the brand appears to have been expunged. Anyone know if they no longer supply Endura? Or maybe it is a just a glitch?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

Mostyn | 11 years ago
0 likes

Endura was the working mans bike kit (cheap and cheerful) for those who couldn't afford top end name ED cycling gear.

Endura and Altura are pricing their stuff UP & up, and out of the lower end market. While some of their kit is OK; it's not the best of equipement.

drfabulous0 | 11 years ago
0 likes

This is entirely illegal in the EU, however the bike trade is a massive old boys club and price fixing etc. is rampant.

IanD | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hmmm... if that's true I'll be dropping my loyalty to Endura although if others are doing the same I'll be struggling.

Can't believe this is legal, and what about those who stay nowhere near a bike shop. How are they supposed to get any clothing?

russyparkin | 11 years ago
0 likes

endura are also stopping retailers selling items on ebay. you will notice the listings are shrinking. only really people who have stock are clearing what they have.

Gkam84 replied to russyparkin | 11 years ago
0 likes
russyparkin wrote:

endura are also stopping retailers selling items on ebay. you will notice the listings are shrinking. only really people who have stock are clearing what they have.

Many brands are stopping this now. My LBS have had to pull alot of stuff from Ebay after being told to take it down.

They can flog some of last years stock if they want, but nothing from winter 2012 onwards

peghook replied to russyparkin | 11 years ago
0 likes
russyparkin wrote:

Yep whilst in my LBS the other day, I was informed that Endura have told retailers they may no longer sell Endura products online  13

IanD | 11 years ago
0 likes

I think Endura's limit on discount has put some retailers off. I've bought a lot of Endura items, but they seem to be keeping prices under control.

I can understand this from a keeping the LBS supported as they won't need to discount, but not sure how legal it is if this is what they are doing.

Lost faith in t... | 11 years ago
0 likes

it seems to be available in most other places just not chain reaction or wiggle.

http://bikes.alpinebikes.com/search?w=overshoe

http://www.evanscycles.com/search?query=overshoe&x=-517&y=-40

cat1commuter | 11 years ago
0 likes

Not any more. Search on the site for "Endura overshoes" and you get overshoes and other products with "endurance" in the name, but no Endura products.

callum89 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I noticed it wasent on chainreactioncycles a while ago on there drop down brand menu but if you search endura all the products come up i ordered endura shorts from there on wednesday  7

Latest Comments