SOLD

by lazyusername   March 2, 2013  

Good morning everyone

As part of my spring clean I'm selling my Ribble Stealth frameset. It's a 52.5 in the measurement used by Ribble equates to 56 in standard modern sizing.

It's a very quick, stiff bike to ride when built up, a bit too stiff for me to be honest will prob replace with something more comfortable. It has a FSA BB30 adaptor sleeve fitted. Also the front mech braze on is attached by three rivets the bottom one is missing. It had been working perfectly well only noticed this when I stripped the bike this week, pic attached. It might be possible to get a new rivet fitted but I haven't looked into it. Also I've managed to lose half of the expander bung in the fork, which I'm sure will be more straightforward to remedy.

Frame, fork, headset, seat collar & barrel adjusters up for grabs. I had a price of £400 in mind before I stripped the bits off of it. Given that you're going to have a couple of bits and bobs to faff with I'm open to offers. I think postage is going to cost about £35.

Now on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170999493621?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid...

AttachmentSize
DSCN0556.JPG43.06 KB
DSCN0562.JPG21.25 KB