Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Strade Bianche

sorry if I am being useless but cannot see team Bardiani Valvole in this game?  7

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

67 comments

ray silvester replied to Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Gutted Moser is gonna cost me, that now puts you massively ahead of me Alan, and you should top this comp now.

Just 2,3,4,6,8,18 for me  2 If I stay in the top 50 now id have been lucky

2,4,8,13,16 for my purist team so it could loose big ground too as im targeting the overall for that

Anything can happen in these races, not counting my chickens yet. Next race a lot more unpredictable having not been raced for a while. Happy to be leading a comp though, even a small one  1

To Nibble or not to Nibble may well be the defining feature tomorrow in the Maxima?

Alan Tullett replied to ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:
Alan Tullett wrote:
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Gutted Moser is gonna cost me, that now puts you massively ahead of me Alan, and you should top this comp now.

Just 2,3,4,6,8,18 for me  2 If I stay in the top 50 now id have been lucky

2,4,8,13,16 for my purist team so it could loose big ground too as im targeting the overall for that

Anything can happen in these races, not counting my chickens yet. Next race a lot more unpredictable having not been raced for a while. Happy to be leading a comp though, even a small one  1

To Nibble or not to Nibble may well be the defining feature tomorrow in the Maxima?

For what it's worth I've Nibbled!

Philip Unwin | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hey Alan, looking at the East Anglia league. Can we agree that you can give me some tips for picking a standard team and I can give you some tips for picking a purist team.  39

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I haven't nibbled, ive Lagutined  3

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

I nibbled.....for penalty points too!!

JAndrewHill replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Ive nibbled and rubbed!  4

ray silvester replied to JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes
JAndrewHill wrote:
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Ive nibbled and rubbed!  4

Me Too....Until I'm 'Red' in the face and 'Gat' myself a 'Car' with 16 'Valves' wich is 'Pozz'itively the full 'Monty'...Can't think of anything clean for the 'Little Prince!!

Pages

Latest Comments