Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

CRITICAL MASS - PRESTON

If you live 'ooop North' we are arranging the first ever Critical Mass bike ride in Preston.

The bike rides are (traditionally) the last Friday in the month, the first one starting at 5:15pm on Friday 25th September at the Adelphi Roundabout (University Campus).

Please come along to make it a good one. If you can't please tell peeps you know who may be interested.

I have created a flyer if anyone is interested in distributing them, just PM me.

Cheers

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

crayons | 14 years ago
0 likes

It did feel like some people just riding around chatting not paying attention to traffic

To be honest though, I feel Preston is one of the better environments I have cycled in over the years, in terms of driver behaviour and courtesy, and I felt a little unjustified impeding everyones progress!

On the plus side BadBunny has a nice bottom  1

badbunny | 14 years ago
0 likes

Last friday in every month - 5.15pm outside Adelphi Pub. I do find it a little frustrating that drivers don't know 'why' we are doing this, we just look like a bunch of idiots holding up traffic  22

Whats anyone elses experience?

cactuscat | 14 years ago
0 likes

if you got shouted at you must have been doing something right  19  19

Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes

Good work, you've got to start somewhere - when is the next one?

badbunny | 14 years ago
0 likes

Well we had a turnout of 7 and then collected another 1 but lost 1....so overall 7. However we did make our presence felt and suffered much abuse  19 Hopefully the word will spread and we will get more next time. p.s. I'm the one taking the photo  4

demoff | 14 years ago
0 likes

How did it go? Decent Turnout?

veganfishcake | 14 years ago
0 likes

I'm there! Started a thread on Cycle Chat too, created some interest!

zaynan | 14 years ago
0 likes

I'll be there for this momentous event!

crayons | 14 years ago
0 likes

I might give that a go,

(taxying children duties permitting.)

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

nice one BB - make sure you take some pix!

Latest Comments