WTD: New Shimano RS10 Front Wheel (wheelset) or similar

by rbx   February 27, 2013  

Had a crash a few hours back and the front wheel is bent out of shape. With a sportive this Sunday and one every Sunday after, I want to get the bike moving again ASAP.

So, out of sheer hope:

Does anyone, based in London, have a spare Shimano RS10 front wheel (or wheelset) that they want to sell?

If not RS10, anything else in similar price / performance range will also do.

5 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

i have a set that was brand new, they came with my CAAD 10, and i swapeed them straight away, but i trashed my bracciano rear wheel at the weekend. i will have done 80 miles on the RS10 this week, but to all intents and purposes it's brand new. i'm going away saturday morning. i'm tulse hill way.
over to you

posted by roly [43 posts]
28th February 2013 - 13:41

3 Likes

I've got one too, if Roly's doesn't take your fancy - though mine is second hand - honestly have no idea how many miles it's done. I did one ride before swapping it out - that's 50 miles - and it looked in great shape when I got it. Suspect it was part of a bike and immediately swapped.
Anyway, I'm Peckham way. No idea how much it's worth. 30 quid? 20?

posted by bashthebox [647 posts]
28th February 2013 - 16:55

4 Likes

Thanks roly & bashthebox.

That should sort me out.

~rbx

rbx's picture

posted by rbx [243 posts]
28th February 2013 - 17:07

2 Likes

Do I need to bring my spare ProLite Como down to Burgess Hill on Sunday?

andylul's picture

posted by andylul [414 posts]
1st March 2013 - 13:18

2 Likes

Hi Andy, just saw this post. Got a 2nd hand front wheel from bashthebox, so hopefully won't need the ProLite Como tomorrow. Thanks for quick help offer, though, and for the find of new wheels on Ribble.
See you in a few hours!

~rbx

rbx's picture

posted by rbx [243 posts]
2nd March 2013 - 22:27

3 Likes