FS: Tour De France 2012 Commemorative Posters

by Hairingtons   February 27, 2013  

Here for your viewing pleasure is a set of three commemorative Tour De France 2012 posters - one for each of the jersey winners.

Myself and friend created these last year and we've just had a limited edition of 99 posters printed for sale. Half of monies we make from sales will be going towards the Bristol Bike Project.

Even if you don't want to buy one, I hope you like what you see. A little preview of the Wiggins poster is attached.

All posters can be seen here http://tourtype.bigcartel.com/

Thanks for looking.

AttachmentSize
wiggo 1.png122.59 KB

4 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Nice.

Trying to do a similar thing for my VIth Form Pre-U Art project.

Is it a digital print, or Screen?

Thanks

Sir Velo

Raleigh's picture

posted by Raleigh [1728 posts]
27th February 2013 - 22:34

like this
Like (5)

Thanks. These are digital prints on 325gsm uncoated stock. We wanted to do screenprints, but it was such a small quantity and would have been fairly pricey to do. SO felt it made more sense to keep costs and price down by doing digital prints.

Good luck with your project. 2013 is a good year for Tour projects of course, being the centenary.

posted by Hairingtons [3 posts]
27th February 2013 - 23:55

like this
Like (2)

So these will be a limited 33 prints each one with NO further run of them in the future?

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8680 posts]
28th February 2013 - 1:14

like this
Like (3)

Yes that's right - only 33 of each, 99 in total. Just rounded the project off nicely to do it that way. This is the first and only edition of these posters. No more in the future.

posted by Hairingtons [3 posts]
28th February 2013 - 9:07

like this
Like (4)