Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Le Samyn / Strade Bianche purist

I guess the rules for Le Samyn / Strade Bianche purist teams are the same as for the previous stages, so it would probably be a good idea to go full house on Strade Bianche participants as the weather in Belgium seems to be somewhat on the crappy side for cycling.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

35 comments

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Le Samyn is looking a total bust, with less than 24 hours to go, I can't find all team rosters  14

Philip Unwin | 11 years ago
0 likes

cycling fever now has 2/3 startlist complete

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Sagan or Valverde for my purist team  39

Sagan is not on the roma maxima startlist, however I read this so its thrown my tactics, as I was gonna leave sagan out.

"Sagan has spent the last few days training in Tuscany to avoid the cold and wet weather of northern Europe. After the GP di Camaiore, he will also ride the Strade Bianche race on Saturday, the new Roma Maxima race in Rome on Sunday and then Tirreno-Adriatico, which starts in Tuscany on Wednesday March 6"

Apart from that choice im all set, 2 that will ride Samyn, 2 that will rider just Strade and 5 that will ride strade and maxima

Jonas Lorenzen replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Sagan or Valverde for my purist team  39

Sagan is not on the roma maxima startlist, however I read this so its thrown my tactics, as I was gonna leave sagan out.

"Sagan has spent the last few days training in Tuscany to avoid the cold and wet weather of northern Europe. After the GP di Camaiore, he will also ride the Strade Bianche race on Saturday, the new Roma Maxima race in Rome on Sunday and then Tirreno-Adriatico, which starts in Tuscany on Wednesday March 6"

Apart from that choice im all set, 2 that will ride Samyn, 2 that will rider just Strade and 5 that will ride strade and maxima

"..to avoid the cold.."
Check this out: https://twitter.com/StradeBianche/status/305979392750931969/photo/1

Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes

Still, probably not as cold as Belgium though! Had the two best pasta meals of my life in Sienna!

Pages

Latest Comments