Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne.........

Thought i would start the post off early. I've made my transfers and got rid of Paolini and G. I think they spent to long out front today to make a go of it again tomorrow.

Hope i'm not wrong  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

36 comments

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

if it had been the middle of a stage race it might be different, but as it is the next transfer window is unlimited anyway. so there's no advantage gained by making the extra transfers

cherrypicked | 11 years ago
0 likes

An interesting one, although not that it matters too much. There was info around on Friday which suggested Sunday race not likely to go ahead so I picked my team for Saturday (not that it made any discernible difference), even though Sunday race in theory easier to pick. In light of the same info, I didn't make extra transfers for Sunday. The game is connected to events in the real world - eyes open peoples....and nothing saying in the game that points will be refunded, well apart from the adjudication above.

I would have thought it would be easier to make a blanket it will cost you, rather than a case by case decision.

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

if i wanted an easy life we wouldn't be doing it at all  4

Mikeh789 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thank you for reversing the negative scores, thanks to the poster that queried the situation.

letsgoup replied to dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

if it had been the middle of a stage race it might be different, but as it is the next transfer window is unlimited anyway. so there's no advantage gained by making the extra transfers

What about my advantage of not gaining points on those with negative scores  19 Never mind "shit happens" its the winning that counts  19

N.B. My above comments are of course meant as humour  4

JAndrewHill replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

No Boom, If you had looked at the startlist and the PDF I provided, you would have known this.

But we won't know until 11.30am if there is even a race. -9 forecast, so it might be cancelled.

Forgive me, but would you trust any info from an  19 source???  1

Pages

Latest Comments