Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne.........

Thought i would start the post off early. I've made my transfers and got rid of Paolini and G. I think they spent to long out front today to make a go of it again tomorrow.

Hope i'm not wrong  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

36 comments

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

No Boom, If you had looked at the startlist and the PDF I provided, you would have known this.

But we won't know until 11.30am if there is even a race. -9 forecast, so it might be cancelled.

JAndrewHill replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

No Boom, If you had looked at the startlist and the PDF I provided, you would have known this.

But we won't know until 11.30am if there is even a race. -9 forecast, so it might be cancelled.

Forgive me, but would you trust any info from an  19 source???  1

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Just had to take a penalty as i had 2 riders missing!  2

letsgoup | 11 years ago
0 likes

On official start list it looks like Tankink NOT Boom. I hope not as I picked Boom on the basis of form and the fact he was in the road cc list. I've just looked at official start list to check it out. Looks like a wasted pick if the official start list is correct  14

JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes

Dont say that about boom, ive just done my subs and I left boom in. But no cav or greipel...bit of a gamble but ill be happy with third thru ninth plus two breakaways

northstar | 11 years ago
0 likes

Is Mr Boom racing tomorrow?

He's still in the list but not the official start list.

Pages

Latest Comments