FS: Litespeed Tuscany frame size M/L (57)

by jenno   February 19, 2013  

I am selling my beloved Litespeed Tuscany frame. See pics here . It is 5 years old and in very good condition. There are some cable rubs as would be expected on a 5 year old frame.

As a bike this gets rave reviews like this and deserves them. I bought it to do sportives and ironman triathlons and it has done both brilliantly but it has always been a size too small and after a winter of riding my Salsa Vaya I got it out today and it seems even smaller. Either I have got fatter or it has shrunk in the winter. Either way it is time for a change. I will throw the fork which is the original Litespeed Real Design HP Pro carbon, in. It is in usable condition and I would carry on using it for years if I weren't selling the frame but the steerer will be too short for my next frame as it has been cut to fit this frame with only 1 x 0.5mm spacer. I will also leave the headset, cane creek, in. This is original but had new bearings 2 years ago.

Geometry here. all measurements are correct for 57 tuscany but headtube measures 16 in the flesh and not 17cm.

Email ian.jennings@yahoo.co.uk for more pics. I would ideally like about £600 but open to ofers.

I live in cheshire and would prefer it to be picked up rather than risk posting. Could meet half way. Viewing welcome.