Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Volta ao Algarve - Stage 4 (ITT)

It all comes down to this. Last stage and its close at the top with TER only 8 points ahead of me! I'm trying to secure my first top 10 of the season so who's your shout for the TT tomorrow? Martin, Westra and Castroviejo are obvious as is Sergeant probably but who else could come good? Can Henao TT, is Boaro in good form because he came quite far down today? What about Edmondson? Basically, how can I overhaul TERatcliffe?!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

41 comments

JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ive gone Edmonson, but that was as a penalty, so I coujld also bring in Martin and Westra. Who else. Would you have got for that money?

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

And let's not forget Denis the Menace  39

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

Don't underestimate Kelderman!!

My remaining 3 transfers were Martin for DeGendt,Castroviejo for Henao,Westra for Bos which leaves my 13th placed team needing to make up 4 points for a top 10 finish in the Algarve

Kelderman
Martin
Westra
Castroviejo
Kwiatkowski
Machado
DeMaar
RuiCosta
Paulinho

Where's Freddie Kessiakoff and Svein Tuft when you need them?

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

No messing I've gone
Martin
Castro
Westra
Boaro
Costa
Jessie
Machado
Poels
Paulinho

20 point penalty,don't care cause I've got #1 in south west and not letting it go!!  4

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:

It's stage 4 doc  26

Shhhhh.... I don't know what you're talking about.

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

It's stage 4 doc  26

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

I have the budget for another TTer if I want to make a penalty transfer but then I'd be stuck with a 3 credit rider.

Anyone taking a punt on Kloden?

TERatcliffe26 replied to drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

I have the budget for another TTer if I want to make a penalty transfer but then I'd be stuck with a 3 credit rider.

Anyone taking a punt on Kloden?

I may as well just tell you, Ive brought in Kloden and Castroviejo

Kloden is in much better form than last year, 6th on todays stage compared with finishing lower than 40th last year and loosing over 2 mins

drheaton replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

I may as well just tell you, Ive brought in Kloden and Castroviejo

Kloden is in much better form than last year, 6th on todays stage compared with finishing lower than 40th last year and loosing over 2 mins

I have brought in Martin and Castroviejo. I already have Kwiatkowski, Westra, Machado and Costa.

My decision really is whether to ditch JTL and Caruso for another like Kloden/Sergeant or whether I'm just setting myself up to lose out on penalty points.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ive stuck with my gut and made my changes just

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I could bring in Castroveijo and Sergent but I wont bring both in

Pages

Latest Comments