Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Dashboard "What's coming up"

Dunno if it's just mine but the "What's coming up" next ten stages list jumps straight from the Early Classics to the Tour of California. Any chance someone could take a look?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, my next are Catalunya and Pais Vasco, sorting these out this weekend.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

SORRY, That was ME, I've got the ToC and laid out the stages as soon as the route was released  19

TERatcliffe26 replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

SORRY, That was ME, I've got the ToC and laid out the stages as soon as the route was released  19

Thought that was Dan's but its yours, I can't remember who is doing what apart from my own ones. Regardless I was just saying why it was showing them. I never normally look at it anyway.

Im gonna add Tirreno-Adriatico on Sunday anyway

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

That makes sense. Maybe there should be a warning though that it's not necessarily the next ten stages.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Correct, same with mine but I think I know why

Im gonna guess its because the stages have yet to be added to the other races before then

I for one know no stages have not been added yet to Tirenno, however Dan has probably added the stages to the ToC already. So had he not added those, the early classics would be the only stages showing

Latest Comments