SOLD - kinesis racelight t 51cm - SOLD

by mathewshotbolt   February 14, 2013  

tHIS FRAME IS NOW SOLD.

This was the bike which started it all for me 6 years ago.

The frame is not pretty but structurally its sound. Ideally it could do with a complete respray but there is really only a little corrosion around the rack mounts and on the chainstay bridge.

The frame is classed as their 51cm but actually has a 54.4cm effective top tube and a 105mm headtube. The frame ideally suits riders between 5'5" to 5'9" depending on inseam length.

There are no cracks and no dents in this frame but could be best described as tatty and as such, sold as seen.

The derailleur hanger has been properly aligned and the bottom bracket shell has been faced.

I have priced this for frame only but will chuck in as many extra's as i can (sensible requests accepted!)

i also have a number of road parts to go with the frame at additional cost but buying this way will not incur extra postage.

I want £60 posted for the frame and can chuck in a carbon/alloy fork, headset, seatpost and clamp with it if needs be.

P1020548 by botsholt, on Flickr

P1020548 by botsholt, on Flickr

P1020547 by botsholt, on Flickr

P1020547 by botsholt, on Flickr

P1020546 by botsholt, on Flickr
P1020546 by botsholt, on Flickr

P1020545 by botsholt, on Flickr

P1020545 by botsholt, on Flickr

I have tried to include as much detail as possible but more pics available viewing is welcome in suffolk (nr bury st edmunds)

The frame has been looked after but a house move means i'm moving it on.

Any questions please send to mathewgloveshotbolt @ hotmail.com (without spaces)

Mat

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

I'll give you £60 posted for frame forks and seatpost. Can send money in a few seconds.

posted by The Gordini [27 posts]
14th February 2013 - 22:52

1 Like

sounds good although must mention that the post is at full extension in the pic.

posted by mathewshotbolt [100 posts]
15th February 2013 - 0:01

0 Likes

Post length fine, I have your pm and will respond. Ta.

posted by The Gordini [27 posts]
15th February 2013 - 0:21

2 Likes