Home

So, who's liking the new look badge set up?

I do, 16 times i've won the sprint one.  4

At the end of the season, I PERSONALLY, will give out a prize for the MOST badges of one kind, any kind that you have achieved, so I'll let you know towards the end of the season. Then we'll get some screen shots from you.

So it will be of any badge, just the biggest number beside it. So keep working on those  26

35 comments

cidermart [488 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Oooh get you with all your badges  3 I've only got 11 sprints.

drheaton [3318 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

13 sprints but 2 180 badges  16

Still missing full house though.

ray silvester [1836 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

No 2k or Mountain badge yet GKam?

Gkam84 [9080 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I got the mountain today, but after I posted this

Alan Tullett [1566 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Gkam84

nice to see a suggestion taken up  3 3 although my kids did rather pull my leg over it  3

0 likes

Its a great implementation of a good idea but as someone who won't get loads of badges it was nice knowing that once I had it I didn't have to compete with everyone else...

How about an end of season badge for getting all the badges, an award that stays with your account etc so you need to go after it each year. Or badges awarded for the top overall, grand tour winners, most stage wins etc?

That way there's something else to compete for too after you've got your standard badges.

dave atkinson [6201 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

i'm sure we'll think of something to keep you amused  1

rcorbin [212 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

15 sprints so far, not much else...

0 likes

i've only done numbers up to 50 so far  39

0 likes

not surprisingly current overall leader wig_billy has a pretty impressive haul already...

iii BAiiNZzz xx [6 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I've got 18 sprints so far

Wig_Billy [577 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

not surprisingly current overall leader wig_billy has a pretty impressive haul already...

I can't get that Full House badge though...

0 likes

Hurrah! 2k points and a second high roller badge thanks to stage 1 of the Volta Algarve  4

charliemac74 [184 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Recount please, 1999 points :'(

0 likes
Wig_Billy wrote:
Dave Atkinson wrote:

I can't get that Full House badge though...

Got that one!  3

serge78 [16 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

19 Sprints so far

0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

Fantastic

d_jp [126 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I've got 3 Lanterne Rouge... what does that say about my picks...?

I do have 16 sprints... so inconsistent I guess  3

pdows47 [101 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I've got 3 Lanterne Rouge, 9 sprints, and KOM

Gkam84 [9080 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

When the points come in for the Algarve today, I'll get my 2000 points badge  4

0 likes

14 sprints,2 High Roller,2 Lanterne Rouge,KOM,Full House,Podium and 2K.

1wrangler [78 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I thought lantern rouge would be a tough one to get, but now it's the overalls that I'm chasing.
Also, I just got high stage score two days in a row, so I have to brag about that.

northstar [1108 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Does the stage podium badge equate to the riders in the races or getting a podium badge in the game?

Thanks

0 likes

Podium is getting top three riders on a stage.

Stage podium is having your fantasy team place in the top three on a stage.

northstar [1108 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Thanks dr  16

Philip Unwin [958 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

I'm kinda proud of my lanterne rouge x 4

0 likes
Philip Unwin wrote:

I'm kinda proud of my lanterne rouge x 4

They are fun, got 5, but none for a while!

63 badges now, not including 2k and 5k. Think we'll need a 15k and 20k one by the end of the season.

High scores recently! Almost getting too easy to pack your team with GC contenders!

0 likes

I think a 25K one would be a great idea.......I can see maybe 20-30 teams getting that by seasons end(and of course Wig_Billy by the ebd of the TDF!!).

#RespectTheMaillotJaune

0 likes

I think the 10k badge is just about within my reach during the Giro but only if I do as well as last year.

A 20k or 25k badge would be nice, along with maybe generic MM, HM and IT badges to go along with the flat and summit ones already on offer.

I'd still like to see jerseys awarded during the grand tours. Have sprint and mountain jerseys awarded for the team who got the most points from intermediate sprint and sprint rankings and climbs and KoM standings respectively. That'd really give teams something different to aim for as you could stack your teams with people just for breaks/sprints and forget the finish line entirely.

0 likes
drheaton wrote:

I think the 10k badge is just about within my reach during the Giro but only if I do as well as last year.

A 20k or 25k badge would be nice, along with maybe generic MM, HM and IT badges to go along with the flat and summit ones already on offer.

I'd still like to see jerseys awarded during the grand tours. Have sprint and mountain jerseys awarded for the team who got the most points from intermediate sprint and sprint rankings and climbs and KoM standings respectively. That'd really give teams something different to aim for as you could stack your teams with people just for breaks/sprints and forget the finish line entirely.

looking into all of this  39

Pages