Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour of Oman

When are the riders for the tour going to be cut down to the real teams, as im pretty sure argos shimarno arnt aloud 21 riders ;)I know for definite that the likes of Cav arnt riding  7

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

12 comments

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ok, it "should" be on Eurosport

Highlights on Eurosport on Feb 17 between 0800-0830, 0900-0930 (BE2), 1115-1145 (BE2), 1700-1730 (BE2), 2200-2230 (BE2) and 2300-2330.

northstar | 11 years ago
0 likes

The ASO site has finally been updated:

http://www.letour.com/2013/TOO/RIDERS/us/partants.html

the fluoxetine kid | 11 years ago
0 likes

thanks mike h
this game gets more complicated every year!

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Eurosport is still doubtful for ANY ASO races this year.

That includes the TdF and other big races. Still in dispute with the ASO over the rights to broadcast

The window isn't closed, make sure you are in the Oman race and not the Med.

Teams have been updated to the best of my ability with the official sites still showing nothing

Mikeh789 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Check your selecting the correct game from the competition selection.

the fluoxetine kid | 11 years ago
0 likes

why is the window closed ?

Mikeh789 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Eurosport seem to be doing 1/2 hour highlights. Eurosport have 1 slot on Tuesday 16:30 then the rest seems to be on Eurosport 2 around 18:30.

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Nothing on the t.v planner all week! so Aljazeera online will be your best option. Although if your familiar with p2p there should be a live stream in English out there.

Bobbys boys | 11 years ago
0 likes

Any TV coverage for Oman?

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

They will be updated in the morning when I get round to filling the rosters out, because until today there was no proper start list, nothing on Oman's site. So its hit and hope  4

spurs810 | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Take a look here:

http://www.cyclingfever.com/editie.html?detp=view&_ap=startlijst&editie_...

Argos have only got 5 riders listed so it's clear they haven't announced a final team yet. I'd assume we're more likely to know more some time tomorrow.

Latest Comments