Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

No garmin in stage 4 of med

Michel Kreder ‏@michelkreder Latest news.. Different teams want to give us bikes to race on.. But it's not the same feeling as our own bikes so we will not race today.. Openen

is there any chance we get extra tansfers?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

13 comments

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

lucky me  16 i transferred my garmin riders out last night!

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

Arse. Already had Talansky and brought in Dan Martin last night. Oh well, given my crap Tour Med so far, 20 penalty points isn't going to make much difference  2

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Bit the bullet and made 4 penalty transfers.

Figured with -20 points today was a write off anyway so what's another 20 point penalty? Got my team exactly how I want it for the rest of the race now.

The Instigator | 11 years ago
0 likes

at twitter both thomas dekker and talansky say they wont start the whole team is flying back today

looks like i might even be lucky cuasse dan martin was not feeling well and was dounbting if he would start anyway

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Also, is it properly official they're dropping out?

TERatcliffe26 replied to drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

Also, is it properly official they're dropping out?

I haven't seen an official article per say, but based on reports id say im gonna believe they wont start, but im gonna wait another half hour before making any penalty transfers

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

I have Talansky and Navardauskas but TERatcliffe is right, its the risk you take making transfers early, people drop out late, its annoying but that's the way it goes sometimes.

I'll be making penalty transfers, at least they 10 pts each this year and not 20.

spurs810 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Take 10 points or ride it out, im not sure on this one  7

TERatcliffe26 replied to spurs810 | 11 years ago
0 likes
spurs810 wrote:

Take 10 points or ride it out, im not sure on this one  7

Me either, Roche or Ten Dam in  39

The Instigator | 11 years ago
0 likes

ok bad luck then
i agree but its a bummer for me could cost me my first spot
most others don't have dan martin

TERatcliffe26 replied to The Instigator | 11 years ago
0 likes
The Instigator wrote:

ok bad luck then
i agree but its a bummer for me could cost me my first spot
most others don't have dan martin

Again luck of the draw, you can take the 10 point penalty and still make a transfer, which is what im considering

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I have Garmin riders, but its a no for extra transfers, its called tough luck im afraid, its no different to a rider getting injured etc. those that haven't picked Garmin riders should not be disadvantaged by us being unfortunate

Latest Comments