Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour Mediterraneen Stage 3 cancelled

Appears to have been cancelled "due to problems independent of the organisers"

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

14 comments

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Last man home is a specific scoring category added to the database, if you don't add a score to that column nobody is listed as LR therefore as nobody scored ANY points nobody should get the LR badge for yesterday.

Toro Toro | 11 years ago
0 likes

This gives everyone a Lanterne Rouge badge, doesn't it? Is there any way to alter that, and make us earn it?

Gkam84 replied to Toro Toro | 11 years ago
0 likes
Toro Toro wrote:

This gives everyone a Lanterne Rouge badge, doesn't it? Is there any way to alter that, and make us earn it?

It shouldn't, you only get the LR badge if you pick the last man home on a stage and he has to score 10 points for last man home for the badge to be awarded

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

I'm gonna save my transfers and do them for stage 4, just incase a few riders jump ship!  26

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Reports suggest an issue with security or local police last the stage finish that couldn't be resolved.

If you don't make changes then yes, they should carry over.

obutterwick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yes, due to "logistical problems". Fancied Voeckler for it, myself. Or Pinot.

Wig_Billy | 11 years ago
0 likes

That sounds like the best option to me. I assume stage 3 transfers can still be carried over?

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

OK, decision made, the stage will proceed within the game but no points will be awarded. Once the race is underway its not possible to change or delete a stage so we're stuck with it how it is.

What this means is that its similar to a rest day HOWEVER you'll get two lots of two transfers, the first two running out once the deadline passes in the morning, the second two becoming active once stage 3 is 'underway'.

Its not ideal, but it'll have to do.

Questions?

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Just trying to work that out. I guess there's still a chance that it could go ahead but I'll post something later on explaining what we're going to do with it.

spurs810 | 11 years ago
0 likes

So what will happen?  31

The Instigator | 11 years ago
0 likes

to bad was hoping nizzo and simon could score some points for me

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

And now via

the Inner Ring ‏@inrng

Tomorrow's Stage 3 of the Tour Méditerranéen cancelled after local government cites "unsatisfactory security conditions"

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

Cyclism'Actu ‏@cyclismactu

Tour Méditérranéen : La 3e étape annulée http://bit.ly/121Uuer

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

What's your source?

Latest Comments