Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

overall table classification- doubts

I have doubts about the general classification of non-premium players.
When I click on classifical general notice that it contains the competitions premium and non-premium, all players of fantasy.
What I do not understand is why are not created two general classifications:

- one for premium players - contains scores of competitions premium and non-premium
- one for all players - contains scores of competitions not premium.

As it stands now, the overall table results of the competitions mixture premium and non premium, which not lets you know the rating of all players in competitions not premium.

I am a not player premium and with this kind of general classifion, of course that the premium players scores in the premium competions and get always high scores.
But how about the general classifications for all players in the non premium competions ???

Best regards

Pedro

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes

The problem is premium players have an advantage in the overall game as we can save up more transfers, which might be useful in Grand Tours, not now, and we get more stats. This means even in a table of the sort you mention it's not really a level playing field, premium teams will have a slight advantage, but I do miss the overall table for the standard game and am not really in favour of premium players having an advantage in any case but that's the way it is.

petiagos | 11 years ago
0 likes

Dave ...
The game call you, please  3

petiagos | 11 years ago
0 likes

TERatcliffe26

You can understand my doubt , right?

Yes,i can hide premium teams from the overal table to show where i stand compared to other non-premium teams, but i cannot see my position with all players (premium and no premium) in the no premium competitions, which are the competitions that all the players are in.  39

TERatcliffe26 replied to petiagos | 11 years ago
0 likes
petiagos wrote:

TERatcliffe26

You can understand my doubt , right?

Yes,i can hide premium teams from the overal table to show where i stand compared to other non-premium teams, but i cannot see my position with all players (premium and no premium) in the no premium competitions, which are the competitions that all the players are in.  39

Yes I see, but thats why I said its probably one for Dave, due to the way the scores are collated, it may not be possible to discriminate the scores in that way due to how scores are assigned to a persons account and thus how the overall can be displayed.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I know the numbers will still reflect there position in the classification of all teams, however you can hide premium teams from the classification to show where you stand compared to other non-premium teams.

I guess its one for Dave to answer beyond that, but I guess its easier to collate all teams in one table and allow the individual to hide/show the types of teams they wish to see

Latest Comments