Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

not quite vanishing transfers....

I know I'm going to regret this but...

I changed my standard team for the Tour of Qatar and set up both Tour Mediterraneo teams at some unhealthy time last night. Transfers all went through and accepted.

However, I've got points today based on my old team (which will score higher) and there are no points for Tour Mediterraneo shown at all on the dashboard. Almost as if the transfers have registered, but there was a stale cached set used when point calculations were done today...

thanks

Rob, anticipating a big hole appearing in his scores  2

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Well today is the first day I've been late.....so lay off  19

TER will be getting a kick if scores aren't prompt after his work....You can always send me the CSV to fill in and I'll email it back so you can just upload when home  26  26

TERatcliffe26 replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Well today is the first day I've been late.....so lay off  19

TER will be getting a kick if scores aren't prompt after his work....You can always send me the CSV to fill in and I'll email it back so you can just upload when home  26  26

Cheers, it should be ok for the Volta, as I cant imagine the points being quickly available anyway

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Scores are up

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yes normally done early, but unfortunately I had something to do this afternoon that held me putting in the Qatar scores.

Only home 20 minutes ago and just doing them no.

Sorry, but my 79 yr old granny came first  3

spurs810 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Why the wait? Its 6:20, there normally done early  7

TERatcliffe26 replied to spurs810 | 11 years ago
0 likes
spurs810 wrote:

For races i will be scoring don't expect the scores up before 9.30 as I work till 8

Stating with Algarve

JAndrewHill replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
spurs810 wrote:

For races i will be scoring don't expect the scores up before 9.30 as I work till 8

Stating with Algarve

I was considering transferring out gkam and bringing in TER, but after that last commenti think ill stick with gkam and transfer in Adam Blythe instead.  3  3

TERatcliffe26 replied to JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes
JAndrewHill wrote:
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
spurs810 wrote:

Stating with Algarve

I was considering transferring out gkam and bringing in TER, but after that last commenti think ill stick with gkam and transfer in Adam Blythe instead.  3  3

Haha  3 It will be fine at weekends

Wig_Billy | 11 years ago
0 likes

Today's stages (Qatar & Med) haven't been added yet...  3

Latest Comments