Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Viva Las Vegas

Am just spending my 3rd week working in Las Vegas, and thought I'd post here recommending it as a holiday for cyclists! I got a rental Pinarello with Chorus 11! the service from the shop has been outstanding, and the riding here is nothing short of stunning! I just got back from 110 miles up Mt Charleston, which is a nice little 19 mile climb before heading on up further!!! All the local cyclists are amazingly friendly, I've hooked up with people to ride with and everyone always asks if you're ok when they pass you on the road! also very good road surfaces and loads of route options from easy to painful altitude!! I hadn't heard of anyone who'd ridden out here before so thought I'd pop it up here!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

NiceGuySean | 8 years ago
0 likes

Have you been out to do the loop of Red Rock Canyon?

FerrisBFW | 8 years ago
0 likes

Evening,

My wife is about to go out for a work conference and is hoping to get out with one of the guided tours.  Did you hear from anyone any good shops who do guided tours?  The main question though is mtb or road, any thoughts?

Mark

pepita1 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Latest Comments