Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Scapin road bikes

Any one got any thoughts on Scapin road bikes?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

mathewshotbolt | 11 years ago
0 likes

love cycling weekly's bike of the year, the Fazer.

will be my next frame sometime.

All made in Italy too.

john_l | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hello  4 it is very pruddy. A Columbus Spirit tubed R8 with carbon FSK fork & Chorus group set. Tips the scales at a smidge over 17lbs with A23/Strada wheels. Very comfy for long days in the saddle, with plenty of get up & go when you want - shortish chainstays leaves not a lot of clearance for much more than a 25mm tyre & nothing wider then 23mm in the front.

Had it just coming up to 4 yrs now I think (when did you get your Pink Thing Jo?) & am considering re-spray, not because there's anything wrong with the paint - in fact I took the seat post out recently to let it drain, & it was bone dry inside - they use some funky treatment to stop internal corrosion. No, if I get it re-sprayed I can fall in love with it all over again.

VecchioJo | 11 years ago
0 likes

my regular riding friend has one, a steel Spirit, it's pruddy, i've pointed him in the direction of this thread

teamrocket13 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Never seen one on the road which appeal to me and like you say good looking bikes

Tony Farrelly | 11 years ago
0 likes

Well, they're certainly good looking bikes, always one of my favourite stands at Eurobike

Latest Comments