Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour of Qatar....Problem

Eurosport have pulled the coverage, going to have to rely on the official site and UCI results page.....

This is going to get messy  14

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

36 comments

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

25 minutes till live coverage starts....

Go here http://www.en.aljazeerasport.tv/Live/channel/global

SpooksTheHorse | 11 years ago
0 likes

Anyone know if this is likely to affect much of eurosports coverage this year

I was kind of expecting the tour down under to be on ES (although to be fair i can't remember what it was on last year) and now no tour of qatar.

Cycling is pretty much the only reason i have eurosport (and the other 30 or so channels you have to get with it on virgin) so if their coverage drops significantly i might just save some money and watch events on the internet when i can.

TERatcliffe26 replied to SpooksTheHorse | 11 years ago
0 likes
SpooksTheHorse wrote:

Anyone know if this is likely to affect much of eurosports coverage this year

I was kind of expecting the tour down under to be on ES (although to be fair i can't remember what it was on last year) and now no tour of qatar.

Cycling is pretty much the only reason i have eurosport (and the other 30 or so channels you have to get with it on virgin) so if their coverage drops significantly i might just save some money and watch events on the internet when i can.

TDU was on sky last year and is the only race sky show

As for the rest its some kind of contractual disagreement between ASO and Qatar, not that eurosport are wanting to drop coverage, so other races shouldn't be affected

SpooksTheHorse replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Good to know

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Its not just between ASO and Qatar, Its ASO and Eurosport.

So don't expect to see Oman either

teamrocket13 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Gutted fingers crossed they resolve their issues

Pages

Latest Comments