Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

This website

Has been running like a dog for a couple of weeks, has anyone else noticed?
Time outs, hanging...

Feels like its been moved onto an old 286 with 8 megs of RAM with dial up.

Pretty sure its not a problem at my end as I access site from a number of places and have noticed connection issues at from all of them.

What's going on roadcc?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

koko56 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeah not alone - had a few time outs. Though refresh gets it done. Dutchie - you can get Lazarus add on for chrome and firefox, a really time saves as it back backs up everything you write and in case of a crash restores it. Also auto fills forms!

Dutchie | 11 years ago
0 likes

I've not been on for a week or more, having issues with it just now. Even lost a five line reply to another post  2

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I've had a couple of issues with it over the week, but just hit refresh and it was fine.

This afternoon it wasn't working at all.

The only time I've noticed it, was just when the fantasy game was announced and every day when the email goes out, but as far as I know, the game is on a different server

bike_food | 11 years ago
0 likes

That's the response we used to give customers where I work until we won contracts with 100% uptime SLA's and started monitoring our sites with frequent deep pings, it wasn't fine and I'm not making it up.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

The website has been fine apart from a couple of hours today

Latest Comments