Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TDU Stage 3

Just thought I'd see who's up and on the go?

I went to bed knackered at 7.30pm last night and woke up bang on 1.15am  19

Live coverage starts at 2am. The moment I am just following twitter feeds.

For those who got confused by the scores yesterday.....today will be fun.

The break is Clarke and Clarke

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

17 comments

JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes

At least my two transfers scored pts... no one else did. Lets hope they were keeping a bit back for tomorrow.

Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes

Better day today, 136, brought in Thomas and Slagter and kept Gilbert, so 1, 3, 4 and W Clark, Kerby keep scoring a few. Teams got a few sprinters for tomorrow then ditch one/two of those for 5 and bring one/two back for 6. Been using transfers up each day as everything zooming around wildly. Better race than last year though even though having mainly Aussies hasn't worked out as well as last year.

Ghedebrav | 11 years ago
0 likes

Slagter and Moreno in, Gerrans and Pineau OUT. Cue the Gerrans-Pineau one-two...

Still trusting in Greipel, not sure why though.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

ive brought in Slagter for Schleck

I have Greipel, EBH, Demare, Von Hoff and Giacoppo for the sprint

so tomorrow should be better

Hopefully Will Clarke will go in a break again, he is my main source of points for both my teams!

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

I rather stupidly put all my eggs in a sprint shaped basket today but at least I got a positive score!

No transfer tonight, bunch sprint tomorrow then four transfers ahead of stage 5  4

Stumps replied to drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

I rather stupidly put all my eggs in a sprint shaped basket today but at least I got a positive score!

No transfer tonight, bunch sprint tomorrow then four transfers ahead of stage 5  4

Totally agree, my team resembled the 100 metres final but they all seem to have taken a wrong turn !

Decision now though is do i keep it the same for tomorrow or change it around slightly ?

letsgoup replied to drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

2 days running now... which is about to become 3 and 4 days by the looks of it. Are you copying me or am I copying you?  7 perhaps 10 penalty points for transfers is not so great after all. The rate I'm going road cc should be giving me 10 points to make extra transfers. Lowest score in my palmares coming up. Can that be added to the rider palmaris section for balance Dave (JOKING).  2  2  2

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Scores done, I'm off for a nap. Any issues, give me a shout  26

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thats a betterish stage for me 1,3,4 & 8 only cause i used 20 penalty points to jig my team  31

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, just doing them all up now, because Dave is busy with something today

0 likes

At least I have Will Clarke again  1  20

Im gonna go for a decent score on stage 5 now, well I will try

Off to sleep for a couple of hours now

you gonna be doing the scores again?

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

GC

Thomas
Slagter
Moreno
Hermans
Pietropolli
Jon Izagirre
Gorka Izagirre
Voigt <<<< Where did he sneak in from?  19
Bauer
Kelderman

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Your ? is Ivan Santaromita  4

I have 1,3,5,8 all by accident because I was so sleepy.

I would have ditched Gilbert and Visconti for sure after crashes

0 likes

GC

Thomas
Slagter
Moreno
Hermans
Pietropolli

0 likes

I give up on the TDU

Slagter
Goss
Gilbert
Thomas
Visconti
Moreno
Ponzi
Pietropolli
Santaromita
Gorka Izagirre

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeah got all that.

Loving that I went to bed and forgot to make changes

Slagter wins. Goss 2nd. Gilbert 3rd

So I have 1 and 3

0 likes

Result of the Skoda KOM at Eagle on the Hill. Jack Bobridge (AUS) - BLA, Daryl Impey (RSA) - OGE, Garikoitz Bravo (ESP) - EUS, Javier Moreno (ESP) - MOV

Result: Jayco Sprint Heathfield, (35.2km) William Clarke (AUS) - ARG, Simon Clarke (AUS) - OGE, Geraint Thomas (GBR) - SKY

Repeating the result of the 2nd Jayco Sprint: Official Result of the 2nd Jayco Sprint, 56.6km: William Clarke (AUS) - ARG, Simon Clarke (AUS) - OGE Maarten Tjallingii (NED) - BLA

Latest Comments