Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

How to increase balance

Can someone explain how Balance can be increased? I spent my 150 buying my team. I have a balance of 0 and although I have 4 'free' transfers I can't transfer someone onto the team unless they are cheaper than the rider I remove. So I don't understand what a 'free' transfer is. I've read through the 'How To Play' page, but can't find anything. So how can balance be increased so I can buy better riders?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

arrieredupeleton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Get some rollers....

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

me too  1

arrieredupeleton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Syringe your ears?

notfastenough replied to arrieredupeleton | 11 years ago
0 likes
arrieredupeleton wrote:

Syringe your ears?

I actually thought this thread was going to be about bike handling.

abhorrent | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks to both of you for explaining. I've got it. It's about giggling your team around using only 150. I naively thought that earning points would increase balance. And I understand about the number of transfers and penalty now. thanks again.

Colin Peyresourde replied to abhorrent | 11 years ago
0 likes
abhorrent wrote:

Thanks to both of you for explaining. I've got it. It's about giggling your team around using only 150. I naively thought that earning points would increase balance. And I understand about the number of transfers and penalty now. thanks again.

Giggling or Jiggling? The idea of a having to giggle around a team seems very amusing. I must be bored.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

A free transfer is a transfer you can use to change a rider without it costing you any points

You cannot increase your budget, it stays at 150 credits no matter the race, stage etc.

You have to take out more expensive riders to free u credits to buy more expensive riders, its all about getting the balance on your team across your 150 credits

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Free transfers just mean that you have that many left to use for free.

If you wanted to transfer 5 riders. It would cost you points from your next stage score.

SO if you want to transfer upto 4 riders, go ahead, just don't go over 150 or it wont work  3

Latest Comments