How to increase balance

by abhorrent   January 23, 2013  

Can someone explain how Balance can be increased? I spent my 150 buying my team. I have a balance of 0 and although I have 4 'free' transfers I can't transfer someone onto the team unless they are cheaper than the rider I remove. So I don't understand what a 'free' transfer is. I've read through the 'How To Play' page, but can't find anything. So how can balance be increased so I can buy better riders?

8 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Free transfers just mean that you have that many left to use for free.

If you wanted to transfer 5 riders. It would cost you points from your next stage score.

SO if you want to transfer upto 4 riders, go ahead, just don't go over 150 or it wont work Wink

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8947 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 14:01

2 Likes

A free transfer is a transfer you can use to change a rider without it costing you any points

You cannot increase your budget, it stays at 150 credits no matter the race, stage etc.

You have to take out more expensive riders to free u credits to buy more expensive riders, its all about getting the balance on your team across your 150 credits

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3991 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 14:03

1 Like

Thanks to both of you for explaining. I've got it. It's about giggling your team around using only 150. I naively thought that earning points would increase balance. And I understand about the number of transfers and penalty now. thanks again.

posted by abhorrent [2 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 14:08

2 Likes

Syringe your ears?

arrieredupeleton

posted by arrieredupeleton [563 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 15:09

1 Like

abhorrent wrote:
Thanks to both of you for explaining. I've got it. It's about giggling your team around using only 150. I naively thought that earning points would increase balance. And I understand about the number of transfers and penalty now. thanks again.

Giggling or Jiggling? The idea of a having to giggle around a team seems very amusing. I must be bored.

posted by Colin Peyresourde [1175 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 15:25

1 Like

arrieredupeleton wrote:
Syringe your ears?

I actually thought this thread was going to be about bike handling.

Last night I would have considered trading a very loud baby for a really nice bike.

posted by notfastenough [3333 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 15:55

1 Like

me too Smile

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7437 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 16:12

2 Likes

Get some rollers....

arrieredupeleton

posted by arrieredupeleton [563 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 17:33