Wrong Score

by ruicarvalho   January 23, 2013  

Will Clarke won the 2 intermediate sprints in TDU Stage 2, so I guess he should have 12 points on this stage.
He has 0 points and Simon Clarke (Orica) has 12.
Maybe you have gave the points to the wrong Clarke...

23 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

We know about this it seems to have changed since the initial update. It will be sorted soon

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3931 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 10:39

4 Likes

Yes, there was a bit of confusion, I updated the scores at 5.30am

Dave didn't know and he put in his scores. But I've updated them again now.

All should be correct Wink

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8833 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 10:45

0 Likes

All seems fine

posted by ruicarvalho [4 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 12:10

3 Likes

maybe it's me and I forgot something but I have

Thomas
35p stagewin
10p 1st in GC
5p KOMjersey
5p KOM
4p Sprintjersey
---
59p
game says 60p

Moreno
2p 4th sprintjersey
4p 2nd KOMjersey
30p 2nd stage
9p 2nd GC
4p 2nd KOM
--
49p
game says 50p

Do riders get a point for simply finishing?

posted by petervdV [3 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 12:43

1 Like

petervdV wrote:
maybe it's me and I forgot something but I have

Thomas
35p stagewin
10p 1st in GC
5p KOMjersey
5p KOM
4p Sprintjersey
---
59p
game says 60p

Moreno
2p 4th sprintjersey
4p 2nd KOMjersey
30p 2nd stage
9p 2nd GC
4p 2nd KOM
--
49p
game says 50p

Do riders get a point for simply finishing?

There were 6 scoring riders at the KOM point, so points went from 6 down to 1

So GT got 6 points for first and Moreno 5 for 2nd, which is where the extra point is for both those riders

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3931 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 12:59

4 Likes

Thanks!

posted by petervdV [3 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 14:55

0 Likes

Now on stage 4
Damien Howson only has 13 pts?
10pts - Combativite
8pts - two 2nd place in intermediate sprints
4pts - 1st KOM
1pt - 5th KOM Jersey

Am I missing something?

posted by ruicarvalho [4 posts]
25th January 2013 - 10:35

3 Likes

ruicarvalho wrote:
Now on stage 4
Damien Howson only has 13 pts?
10pts - Combativite
8pts - two 2nd place in intermediate sprints
4pts - 1st KOM
1pt - 5th KOM Jersey

Am I missing something?

I believe the combative award was a joint award, between both Howson and Gilbert, however points on the game have been awarded to just Gilbert. I will let Keith know for when he returns later and he will make a judgment call

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3931 posts]
25th January 2013 - 10:55

1 Like

On Tour down under site Gilbert and Howson are both listed as Combative, but only Gilbert has been giving the points in the game. Thinking

'Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you'

livestrongnick's picture

posted by livestrongnick [1813 posts]
25th January 2013 - 10:55

1 Like

livestrongnick wrote:
On Tour down under site Gilbert and Howson are both listed as Combative, but only Gilbert has been giving the points in the game. Thinking

Ive emailed Keith as he is out this morning, so he will be able to change it later

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3931 posts]
25th January 2013 - 11:17

2 Likes

MY BAD, they just announced Gilbert on the TV and I didn't think it was something that got shared, updating now

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8833 posts]
25th January 2013 - 14:33

0 Likes

Give me a moment and I'll pull up the csv

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8833 posts]
5th February 2013 - 16:38

1 Like

Maybe these points are right, but...
I know this is late, but could someone explain to me how the following points for the following riders break down for TOQ Stage 1? I think they should be lower, but I could be wrong...

Taylor Phinney BMC Racing Team 39 pts
John Degenkolb Argos - Shimano 22 pts

I know they should all get Finish Line Points, GC, Points, PC points, YR points and TM points... where do the other points come from?....

If I'm right:

Taylor Phinney 14pts FL + 3pts GC + 4pts YR + 5pts BMC
John Degenkolb 9pts FL + + 3pts YR

Vive Le Road.cc Fantasy Cycling Game!

posted by enrique [1742 posts]
5th February 2013 - 16:41

2 Likes

Phinney

14 Finish line
8 stage points for sprints
6 for GC
1 for points
5 for youth
5 for team bonus

Degenkolb

9 Finish line
4 stage points for sprints
5 for GC
4 for youth

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8833 posts]
5th February 2013 - 16:41

1 Like

Thanks G! Smile I didn't factor in the sprint points! Plain Face

Vive Le Road.cc Fantasy Cycling Game!

posted by enrique [1742 posts]
5th February 2013 - 17:15

2 Likes

I didn't exactly get how Kwiatkowski got 17 points today... Thinking Is it 5 for being a teammate to Cav, 5 Young Rider and 7 GC, right?...

Vive Le Road.cc Fantasy Cycling Game!

posted by enrique [1742 posts]
3rd July 2013 - 20:21

3 Likes

Correct

posted by rcorbin [208 posts]
3rd July 2013 - 20:31

3 Likes

enrique wrote:
I didn't exactly get how Kwiatkowski got 17 points today... Thinking Is it 5 for being a teammate to Cav, 5 Young Rider and 7 GC, right?...

I started working out his name in scrabble...then got depressed as it became clear it would beat my stage score!!

posted by ray silvester [1817 posts]
4th July 2013 - 13:10

2 Likes

ray silvester wrote:
...I started working out his name in scrabble...then got depressed as it became clear it would beat my stage score!!

Heh heh! Hmmm... Thinking You might be on to something! Playing a game of Scrabble with just the names of cyclists! Ha ha! Hmmm... Thinking Then again, maybe Hasbro could come out with a Cycling or Grand Tour Monopoly game! The pieces could be bicycles, pumps, tires, a motorcycle, a support vehicle... and instead of Boardwalk Avenue and Park Avenue you could have Mount Ventoux and Alpe D'Huez... Hmmm... Thinking

Vive Le Road.cc Fantasy Cycling Game!

posted by enrique [1742 posts]
4th July 2013 - 14:15

3 Likes

I like the idea.....mountains for stations,riders and their teams as 'sets',Feed Zone for free parking,time trial and bunch sprint for community chest and chance and then the Court of Arbitration for Sport instead of Jail!!

you'd also have to have a syringe as one of the pieces!!

posted by ray silvester [1817 posts]
4th July 2013 - 14:22

2 Likes

ray silvester wrote:
...you'd also have to have a syringe as one of the pieces!!

Crap! You had me all excited until this part! Smile

ray silvester wrote:
I like the idea.....mountains for stations, riders and their teams as 'sets', Feed Zone for free parking, time trial and bunch sprint for community chest and chance and then the Court of Arbitration for Sport instead of Jail!!...

I like it! Let's build it! Smile Let's send a proposal out to Hasbro! Smile

Vive Le Road.cc Fantasy Cycling Game!

posted by enrique [1742 posts]
4th July 2013 - 14:48

1 Like

And we'll charge a tenner?... LOL

posted by ray silvester [1817 posts]
5th July 2013 - 11:11

3 Likes

ray silvester wrote:
And we'll charge a tenner?... LOL

Brilliant! Which I will use to pay for Premium! Wink

Vive Le Road.cc Fantasy Cycling Game!

posted by enrique [1742 posts]
6th July 2013 - 6:51

2 Likes