Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TDU Stage 2

So there was a 4 rider break, Watson, Bonnafond, Juul-Jensen and Clarke and this is how the two sprints ended

Results of the 1st Hayco Sprint at Echunga: 32.1km. William Clarke (AUS) - ARG, Calvin Watson (AUS) - UNA, Guillaume Bonnafond (FRA) - ALM 

Result of the 2nd Jayco Sprint at Oakbank, 71.9km. William Clarke (AUS) - ARG, Guillaume Bonnafond (FRA) - ALM, Christopher Juul-Jensen (DEN) - TST

4 riders went clear over corkscrew hill and are n the way to the finish chased by another small group of 11 riders

Thomas, Moreno Hermans and Bennett

Gilbert and Matt Lloyd Crashed

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

50 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Oh also Gkam, what was the decision on yday's scores re Gerrans and De Gendt?

Wig_Billy | 11 years ago
0 likes

Damn, a very rusty start to the season for me. It might be time to try for a stage win.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Chasing a stage win now and some badges, going to try and nail the podium one in the next couple of days and pick the top 3.

Any tips for Lantern Rouge?

Comrade | 11 years ago
0 likes

My prized wheels I was hoping to win...are still rolling down the corkscrew...ah well...bring on the next stage!

JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes

When does qatar start?  14  20

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

Picked up the Lantern Rouge and sprinter badges on day one for Gorilla and Kerby but that's about all I've got to shout about so far.....with an especially bad 11 points on stage 2

The TDU looks like it's G's to lose now so I bought him in along with Pietropolli for Rowe and Voigt(Jensie had a bad crash....but when's that ever affected him!!).These two should ensure 'standings' points for at least a couple of stages to go with anything my sprinters can get in the stage finishes and any bnus breakaways for Kerby.

Thomas
Grepel
Pietropolli
Kerby
DeMare
Cantwell
Kittel
Guardini
Fenn

Purist team not going well either as EBH,Gilbert,Gerrans and Goss all flopped on stage 2 for various reasons.

keith roberts | 11 years ago
0 likes

feel much better now,seeing how badly everyone has done....23 points isnt so bad!
lets see what stage three brings  39

northstar | 11 years ago
0 likes

ignore

Gkam84 replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Oh also Gkam, what was the decision on yday's scores re Gerrans and De Gendt?

Left as was I think, I didn't change it because of the conflicts. I will just go check the UCI for yesterday, but not changing it now  3  3

letsgoup replied to drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

Any tips for Lantern Rouge?

Probably one of the two riders I axed from my team today  16

ray silvester replied to ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

Picked up the Lantern Rouge and sprinter badges on day one for Gorilla and Kerby but that's about all I've got to shout about so far.....with an especially bad 11 points on stage 2

The TDU looks like it's G's to lose now so I bought him in along with Pietropolli for Rowe and Voigt(Jensie had a bad crash....but when's that ever affected him!!).These two should ensure 'standings' points for at least a couple of stages to go with anything my sprinters can get in the stage finishes and any bnus breakaways for Kerby.

Thomas
Grepel
Pietropolli
Kerby
DeMare
Cantwell
Kittel
Guardini
Fenn

Purist team not going well either as EBH,Gilbert,Gerrans and Goss all flopped on stage 2 for various reasons.

Thank heavens for the transfers as G and PP made 67 of my 69 standard points....and I think I'll keep it as it is for stage 4.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

RIGHT, All scores should be updated and correct now if you want to check them.

Anything else, just shout and i'll have a look when I get back from doctors  26

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Send it to me as Dave is busy this morning  4

Just reupdating the scores  26

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, I don't know, I emailed Dave my csv that I uploaded and updated the back of 5....So hopefully scores will be changed soon  4

TERatcliffe26 replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Yeah, I don't know, I emailed Dave my csv that I uploaded and updated the back of 5....So hopefully scores will be changed soon  4

I will do a csv shortly and send it to see if we match, ive not checked the rest of the scores (i dont have any of the scoring riders  19  20 )

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Waiting on news from Dave, it seems that Simon Clarke has been given the points by whoever changed it.....

I have Will Clarke in my scores. So expect your scores to change at some point.

Also Marczyski WAS last on the stage....

TERatcliffe26 replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Waiting on news from Dave, it seems that Simon Clarke has been given the points by whoever changed it.....

I have Will Clarke in my scores. So expect your scores to change at some point.

Also Marczyski WAS last on the stage....

It was defo Will Clarke, and results show Marczynski as last

And I didnt change them as ive only just woken u from my last post

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I don't know what is going on, I updated the scores at the back of 5 this morning, Since then they have been changed.....

siberia | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hmmm I had Will Clarke who won both the sprints but no points, anyone else had this?

rcorbin | 11 years ago
0 likes

Huge 9 point today, 5 of those from Sutton....

Simon_MacMichael | 11 years ago
0 likes

Saved from a fat old nul points by having two Sky riders in my team. Neither of them Welsh, but double figures (barely).

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Who's been playing with my scores......

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Marczyski scored the 10 today. Van Poppel is last on GC

shishman | 11 years ago
0 likes

Isn't the Lanterne Rouge Marczynski and not Van Poppel? I have both on my teams  20

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

eight whole points!

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

Saved by G otherwise it would have been a big fat 0 for me.

My standard team was even worse with only points from Pietropolli (who i didnt have in my purist team) counting.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

-15  16

Caved in last night and used some penalty transfers to get EBH in. My season has started brilliantly  20

letsgoup replied to drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

-15  16

Caved in last night and used some penalty transfers to get EBH in. My season has started brilliantly  20

I thought my -5 was bad but I feel better now. Same old story. Everyone you toy with putting in does well and the ones you do put in fall off.  14  14  14  2

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Looks like my Purist team might be down a man

Giovanni Visconti of to hospital with broken bone/s

Arnaud Courteille already out with a suspected broken shoulder

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Woot, I now have 3 badges and sitting 3rd overall with my Purist team.....

Time for bed again

Pages

Latest Comments