TDU Stage 2

by TERatcliffe26   January 23, 2013  

So there was a 4 rider break, Watson, Bonnafond, Juul-Jensen and Clarke and this is how the two sprints ended

Results of the 1st Hayco Sprint at Echunga: 32.1km. William Clarke (AUS) - ARG, Calvin Watson (AUS) - UNA, Guillaume Bonnafond (FRA) - ALM 

Result of the 2nd Jayco Sprint at Oakbank, 71.9km. William Clarke (AUS) - ARG, Guillaume Bonnafond (FRA) - ALM, Christopher Juul-Jensen (DEN) - TST

4 riders went clear over corkscrew hill and are n the way to the finish chased by another small group of 11 riders

Thomas, Moreno Hermans and Bennett

Gilbert and Matt Lloyd Crashed

50 user comments

Latest 30 commentsNewest firstBest ratedAll

Woot, I now have 3 badges and sitting 3rd overall with my Purist team.....

Time for bed again

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8987 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 5:24

6 Likes

Looks like my Purist team might be down a man

Giovanni Visconti of to hospital with broken bone/s

Arnaud Courteille already out with a suspected broken shoulder

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8987 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 5:46

8 Likes

-15 Cool

Caved in last night and used some penalty transfers to get EBH in. My season has started brilliantly Crying

posted by drheaton [3429 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 6:29

8 Likes

Saved by G otherwise it would have been a big fat 0 for me.

My standard team was even worse with only points from Pietropolli (who i didnt have in my purist team) counting.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

stumps's picture

posted by stumps [2813 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 8:09

9 Likes

eight whole points!

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7467 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 8:17

6 Likes

Isn't the Lanterne Rouge Marczynski and not Van Poppel? I have both on my teams Crying

shishman's picture

posted by shishman [87 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 8:18

7 Likes

Marczyski scored the 10 today. Van Poppel is last on GC

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8987 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 8:26

6 Likes

Who's been playing with my scores......

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8987 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 8:31

6 Likes

Saved from a fat old nul points by having two Sky riders in my team. Neither of them Welsh, but double figures (barely).

Simon_MacMichael's picture

posted by Simon_MacMichael [8357 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 8:47

4 Likes

Huge 9 point today, 5 of those from Sutton....

posted by rcorbin [213 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 8:51

7 Likes

Hmmm I had Will Clarke who won both the sprints but no points, anyone else had this?

posted by siberia [2 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 8:58

7 Likes

I don't know what is going on, I updated the scores at the back of 5 this morning, Since then they have been changed.....

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8987 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 9:04

7 Likes

Waiting on news from Dave, it seems that Simon Clarke has been given the points by whoever changed it.....

I have Will Clarke in my scores. So expect your scores to change at some point.

Also Marczyski WAS last on the stage....

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8987 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 9:13

10 Likes

Gkam84 wrote:
Waiting on news from Dave, it seems that Simon Clarke has been given the points by whoever changed it.....

I have Will Clarke in my scores. So expect your scores to change at some point.

Also Marczyski WAS last on the stage....

It was defo Will Clarke, and results show Marczynski as last

And I didnt change them as ive only just woken u from my last post

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3992 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 9:22

6 Likes

Yeah, I don't know, I emailed Dave my csv that I uploaded and updated the back of 5....So hopefully scores will be changed soon Big Grin

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8987 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 9:26

9 Likes

Gkam84 wrote:
Yeah, I don't know, I emailed Dave my csv that I uploaded and updated the back of 5....So hopefully scores will be changed soon Big Grin

I will do a csv shortly and send it to see if we match, ive not checked the rest of the scores (i dont have any of the scoring riders Devil Crying )

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3992 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 9:37

7 Likes

Send it to me as Dave is busy this morning Big Grin

Just reupdating the scores Nerd

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8987 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 9:40

9 Likes

RIGHT, All scores should be updated and correct now if you want to check them.

Anything else, just shout and i'll have a look when I get back from doctors Nerd

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8987 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 9:49

12 Likes

Oh also Gkam, what was the decision on yday's scores re Gerrans and De Gendt?

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3992 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 10:54

9 Likes

Damn, a very rusty start to the season for me. It might be time to try for a stage win.

posted by Wig_Billy [577 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 14:24

7 Likes

TERatcliffe26 wrote:
Oh also Gkam, what was the decision on yday's scores re Gerrans and De Gendt?

Left as was I think, I didn't change it because of the conflicts. I will just go check the UCI for yesterday, but not changing it now Wink Wink

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8987 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 15:01

7 Likes

drheaton wrote:
-15 Cool

Caved in last night and used some penalty transfers to get EBH in. My season has started brilliantly Crying

I thought my -5 was bad but I feel better now. Same old story. Everyone you toy with putting in does well and the ones you do put in fall off. Angry Angry Angry Sad

posted by letsgoup [139 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 17:58

9 Likes

Chasing a stage win now and some badges, going to try and nail the podium one in the next couple of days and pick the top 3.

Any tips for Lantern Rouge?

posted by drheaton [3429 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 18:03

10 Likes

My prized wheels I was hoping to win...are still rolling down the corkscrew...ah well...bring on the next stage!

Comrade's picture

posted by Comrade [159 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 18:14

5 Likes

When does qatar start? Angry Crying

J Andrew Hill

Its a marathon, not a snickers

...

JAndrewHill's picture

posted by JAndrewHill [1229 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 18:28

8 Likes

Picked up the Lantern Rouge and sprinter badges on day one for Gorilla and Kerby but that's about all I've got to shout about so far.....with an especially bad 11 points on stage 2

The TDU looks like it's G's to lose now so I bought him in along with Pietropolli for Rowe and Voigt(Jensie had a bad crash....but when's that ever affected him!!).These two should ensure 'standings' points for at least a couple of stages to go with anything my sprinters can get in the stage finishes and any bnus breakaways for Kerby.

Thomas
Grepel
Pietropolli
Kerby
DeMare
Cantwell
Kittel
Guardini
Fenn

Purist team not going well either as EBH,Gilbert,Gerrans and Goss all flopped on stage 2 for various reasons.

posted by ray silvester [1857 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 19:41

4 Likes

feel much better now,seeing how badly everyone has done....23 points isnt so bad!
lets see what stage three brings Thinking

keith roberts's picture

posted by keith roberts [186 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 19:48

7 Likes

drheaton wrote:
Any tips for Lantern Rouge?

Probably one of the two riders I axed from my team today Cool

posted by letsgoup [139 posts]
23rd January 2013 - 22:10

9 Likes

ray silvester wrote:
Picked up the Lantern Rouge and sprinter badges on day one for Gorilla and Kerby but that's about all I've got to shout about so far.....with an especially bad 11 points on stage 2

The TDU looks like it's G's to lose now so I bought him in along with Pietropolli for Rowe and Voigt(Jensie had a bad crash....but when's that ever affected him!!).These two should ensure 'standings' points for at least a couple of stages to go with anything my sprinters can get in the stage finishes and any bnus breakaways for Kerby.

Thomas
Grepel
Pietropolli
Kerby
DeMare
Cantwell
Kittel
Guardini
Fenn

Purist team not going well either as EBH,Gilbert,Gerrans and Goss all flopped on stage 2 for various reasons.

Thank heavens for the transfers as G and PP made 67 of my 69 standard points....and I think I'll keep it as it is for stage 4.

posted by ray silvester [1857 posts]
24th January 2013 - 7:43

9 Likes

ignore

posted by northstar [1109 posts]
24th January 2013 - 10:40

2 Likes