Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

TV Coverage

Is it worth splashing out for Sky Sports this season? Not sure what races are going to be covered by which channels. TDU/San Luis coverage so far has been pretty shite.

Anyone know what's going to be shown on which channel?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

You get eurosport for free through virgin i believe (i know i do) and cable is much better than satelite when the weather is crap.

NeilG83 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I don't think Sky sports show much other than the Tour Down Under.

If you've got a decent internet connection that can stream live TV you can get Eurosport player for
£2.99/month. Which seems like a good deal. Eurosport do most if not all world tour events.

Over the past couple of years ITV have shown the Tour de France, the Vuelta a Espana and the Tour of Britain, as well as highlights of other races such as the Tour Series and national champs.

Also, there is the Radioshack tour tracker which gives good coverage on the internet of the biggest US stage races such as the Pro-Cycling Challenge, Tour of California and the Tour of Utah.

Or a cycling.tv subscription is £39.99 for a year or £14.99 for quarterly subscription.

colhum1 replied to NeilG83 | 11 years ago
0 likes

"If you've got a decent internet connection that can stream live TV you can get Eurosport player for
£2.99/month. Which seems like a good deal. Eurosport do most if not all world tour events".

+1 For the Eurosport player..also works on 3G
A single subscription allows you to view on two devices...I have it on my ipad and iphone  4

AWP | 11 years ago
0 likes

http://www.tvguideuk.co.uk/tvlistings/sport.php

Lists UK sports coverage. TDU is on Sky Sports 3 by the looks of it. I came across an article somewhere that listed the TV coverage for the main events this year; British Eurosport appeared to be the best option. I believe It can only be obtained through Sky subscription.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

The rest of the races are pretty much gonna be on eurosport

TDU is the only one sky sports show

Latest Comments