FS - Clearout - Pompino, White, Medium & Planet X Superlight Team F&F, Small

by Wibble70   January 22, 2013  

To make way for a new bike I'm selling a complete On-One Pompino (may split) & a Planet X Superlight Team Aluminium frame & carbon forks.

Pompino:- F&F 6 months old, medium size. Built up with kit from Specialized single cross, including Sugino messenger crankset. There are a couple of small marks & wheels could do with a bit of truing but otherwise in great condition.

Pics here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/neilb70/sets/72157632081004992/detail/

Please note sale does not include any pedals, as pictured. Also, can be supplied with either V brakes as currently fitted or Tektro 720 cantis as pictured. £240 ono.

Superlight Team:- Frame in small size, in metallic blue. About 8 months old & in great condition. Only a small mark on the top tube where someone leaned it against a wall for me! Also includes ITM carbon forks (alloy steerer).

Pics here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/neilb70/sets/72157632533112528/detail/

Pics show it built up but sale is for frame & forks only. £150 ono.

Located in Devizes, Wiltshire. Items will need to be collected & paid in cash. Open to sensible offers. Cheers.

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Hi,

Afriad the Superlight frame is to small for me but I have a question.

Can you tell me the rake of the forks that you are using with the frame? I called and emailed the company to find out the rake but they could not tell me.

From you pictures it looks like the frame and fork work well together - was this the case when riding?

Thanks, and good luck with the sale!

posted by Vaya [11 posts]
31st January 2013 - 17:43

like this
Like (4)

Pompino is now sold, but the Planet X is still for sale.

Vaya - sorry missed your post. I'm not sure what the rake is unfortunately. Yes, they work well with the frame. Thanks.

posted by Wibble70 [2 posts]
18th February 2013 - 13:57

like this
Like (4)

still on the 3rd switch-back of Bwlch !

posted by therevokid [696 posts]
20th February 2013 - 22:17

like this
Like (4)