Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Purist, league for non premium members......

7 I have set up a Purist League for non premium members, that bit is easy.
I also understand the purist rules (until the spring classics!).
The league is private, but what happens if a member joins and breaks the rules, can they be disqualified?

If so can a league member be banished by the league creator in any way, and how?

Thanks

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

Skibish | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hi Dave, it looks like there is the same problem as above with non-purist teams showing up in leagues ticked 'for purist teams only' but this time when looking at the scores overall. Can you make the same changes you did previously for the individual races to the overall? Thanks.

sanderville | 11 years ago
0 likes

Are premium purist teams unwelcome in the standard purist leagues? Aren't they all just as pure as the standard purist ones?

I wouldn't have a purist team if I hadn't got it as a free gift with my premium team but I'd like to pitch my attempt at a purist team against anybody else who fancies it.

In fact since there isn't one in the public league list I've created it:

PURIST LEAGUE - ALL COMERS

Come and have a go if you think you're pure enough!

sanderville replied to sanderville | 11 years ago
0 likes

There really is no point in such a league is there? We're already all in "The" purist league overall.

What a tool!

Huffy | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the replies and comments Guys, not been on for a while and they are appreciated.
When the question was posted, it was before the TDU, so I couldn't see if the tabs worked....

The tabs do seem to filter, but when you filter premium teams out, one still appears with a P next to it, the other is filtered out though.....

Skibish | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yep, standard team has been booted out of the purist league  4 . Thanks.

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

i've checked the script and re-updated the final stage of the TDU. can you let me know if the naughty non-purists have been banished?

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

yeah, that should already be happening. i'll have a look to see why it's not.

Tour Le Tour | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hmm, I did the same, but started an open league ("Standard player purist's league"). I notice there are now two premium teams (one player) in it. I guess I should have explained more clearly what it was for. I thought the name would give it away, but maybe he wasn't thinking of standard/premium as the options.

As for your question, I would imagine that if you ticked the "This league is for purist teams only" check box when you created it, anyone who doesn"t follow the purist rules will get automatically kicked out? Dave?

Anyway, can I join your league? What is it called?

Skibish replied to Tour Le Tour | 11 years ago
0 likes
Tour Le Tour wrote:

As for your question, I would imagine that if you ticked the "This league is for purist teams only" check box when you created it, anyone who doesn"t follow the purist rules will get automatically kicked out? Dave?

I'm playing premium but most of my friends have standard accounts and play purest. I set up two leagues for us, one ticked 'for purist teams only' with the idea that just purest teams would show up in that one, and in other league we could see how purest and now purest teams scores compared. However, despite having made transfers both my teams show in the 'for purist teams only' league and we can only hide the premium purest teams. Is there a way for this to work the other way round or, as above, can any team that makes transfers be removed from a league marked 'for purest teams only'?

Latest Comments