Home

It is not because I am a cheapskate. It is because I am competitive and will try to do the best I can.

That means spending on average an hour or more researching each stage before and during a race. And with so many races in premium, I would be spending so much time researching and planning, that I would lose out on riding/training time. So I rather sacrifice game time to ride time.

So good luck to all premium players, hope you have the time to invest to do it properly.

I will be aiming to beat you all in the standard games and standard overall and expect to do well, given my performance over past couple of seasons even if I am disadvantaged by the "unlimited" transfers

3 comments

dave atkinson [6246 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

you don't *have* to do them all  4

nickobec [246 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Yes but not having to do then and my competitive urge/need to perform well in all of them do not mix for me

enrique [2342 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Crap, well, I think you're setting your sights high trying to compete with the Premium players! I think you'll do fine, though. In week long stage races and one day races I don't think they'll have a strategic advantage! I know you've placed well in the game before, haven't you?

I know you want to measure yourself against the Premium players, but if you want to join the Standard Players league, we'd be happy to grow it!  1 There you'd be pretty likely to sit at the top of the pile!  1 The league is called Standard Players, its ID is 76269 and it's public. Come on! Lead the pack, nicko!  1