FS: Tubular front wheel, Ultegra brakes and 29er MTB kit

by schmiken   January 12, 2013  

Got the following for sale. Prices are plus postage and if you have any questions just email me on michael.ri.moore AT gmail.com (I don't check this forum religiously!)

Front tubular road wheel. Shimano 105 laced to Mavic Reflex. Super light, almost perfect condition and I can also include a Vittoria glued to it as well if required. Spins beautifully. £50.

Vittoria Pave tubular tyre (the green one). Very little use - £20.

Shimano Ultegra brakeset. No pads, but the actual calipers are in almost new condition - £30 the pair.

Rockshox Reba SL 29er forks. 9mm QR and non-tapered. Lowers have been repainted white with carbon decals. Very recently serviced, just waiting for some new seals to arrive before postage but will be done. Some cable rub on the crown and short steerer (170mm) but good condition apart from this and some stanchion wear which I've repaired with nail polish. The forks are fine - I've ridden them for months with no issues. Adjustable to 100mm travel by removing internal spacer (I can do this if required). £55.

WTB Speed Disc front wheel. Tubeless compatible rim, built with black straight gauge spokes. Nothing fancy and bearings need replacing, but strong, light, decent 29er front wheel. £45.

Answer Kashmir winter boots, black size 46. Was sold these and turns out they're just too big for me (I take a size 44 in Shimano). Waterproof, warm, black. Great condition and only £45.

Rockshox Reba WC 26" forks. Straight carbon steerer and crown, Poploc included. Super light forks, again recently serviced and white. 9mm QR. Only selling I've decided neither 26 nor 29 are as good as 650B. £220.

Selle San Marco Regal saddle in white. Just simply didn't get on with it. £25.

29 x 2.4 Maxxis Ardent. Some use, not loads, folding bead. Very good tyre, been used tubeless and still got loads of grip. £18.

26 x 1.9 Continental Twister Supersonic. MEGA light tyres - approx 344 and 344 grams respectively. Decent amount of grip left - £20 the pair.

26 x 2.0 Schwalbe Fast Fred - similar to above - £13.

Pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/73716081@N ... 498188317/

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Flickr link doesn't appear to be working?

posted by AWP [70 posts]
12th January 2013 - 16:16

like this
Like (3)

Try this:

Got the following for sale. Prices are plus postage unless you want to collect from Melton Mowbray. If you think the prices are unreasonable feel free to make me an offer and send me an email on michael.ri.moore AT gmail.com if interested. Cheers!

Rockshox Reba SL 29er forks. 9mm QR and non-tapered. Lowers have been repainted white with carbon decals. Very recently serviced, just waiting for some new seals to arrive before postage but will be done. Some cable rub on the crown and short steerer (170mm) but good condition apart from this and some stanchion wear which I've repaired with nail polish. The forks are fine - I've ridden them for months with no issues. Adjustable to 100mm travel by removing internal spacer (I can do this if required). £55.

WTB Speed Disc front wheel. Tubeless compatible rim, built with black straight gauge spokes. Nothing fancy and bearings need replacing, but strong, light, decent 29er front wheel. £45.

Answer Kashmir winter boots, black size 46. Was sold these and turns out they're just too big for me (I take a size 44 in Shimano). Waterproof, warm, black. Great condition and only £45.

Rockshox Reba WC 26" forks. Straight carbon steerer and crown, Poploc included. Super light forks, again recently serviced and white. 9mm QR. Only selling I've decided neither 26 nor 29 are as good as 650B. £220.

Selle San Marco Regal saddle in white. Just simply didn't get on with it. £25.

29 x 2.4 Maxxis Ardent. Some use, not loads, folding bead. Very good tyre, been used tubeless and still got loads of grip. £18.

26 x 1.9 Continental Twister Supersonic. MEGA light tyres - approx 344 and 344 grams respectively. Decent amount of grip left - £20 the pair.

26 x 2.0 Schwalbe Fast Fred - similar to above - £13.

Front tubular road wheel. Shimano 105 laced to Mavic Reflex. Super light, almost perfect condition and I can also include a Vittoria glued to it as well if required. Spins beautifully. £50.

Vittoria Pave tubular tyre (the green one). Very little use - £20.

schmiken's picture

posted by schmiken [45 posts]
12th January 2013 - 17:59

like this
Like (1)

i'd like the brakes
can you message me?

posted by roly [43 posts]
13th January 2013 - 13:21

like this
Like (5)