Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Normal team picked, how do I set up Purist team?

I have my normal team picked but how do I now create my PURIST team to run along side?

Many thanks

Mark

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Just for the competition, picking one team for the whole season would just be too hard!

You pick a new 9 riders at the start of each race and then stick with them for the whole race making no transfers.

Kingrolo | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Dave, I think it will all make more sense once the TDU starts. I'm looking forward to having a go with transfers but just choosing one team for each race took me long enough, choosing transfers each day could seriously impact on my life

Kingrolo | 11 years ago
0 likes

I've chosen to go premium to join in with the extra races but enjoyed being purist last year by choice and was planning on doing the same this year until the change in rules.

I guess I can still play as a purist only this year but I liked that you previously had to choose to either be pure or not.

If those not chosen to go premium do not make any transfers during each race will that qualify them to automatically be in the purist league like last year?

dave atkinson replied to Kingrolo | 11 years ago
0 likes
Kingrolo wrote:

If those not chosen to go premium do not make any transfers during each race will that qualify them to automatically be in the purist league like last year?

yes

dave atkinson replied to Kingrolo | 11 years ago
0 likes
Kingrolo wrote:

I've chosen to go premium to join in with the extra races but enjoyed being purist last year by choice and was planning on doing the same this year until the change in rules.

that being the case, you can play you standard team as a purist team if you want. the only difference between the two is that the purist team doesn't allow you to make transfers after the competition has started, so you can't decide you do want some transfers if you mess up on stage 1

i_ride_bikes replied to dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

you can't change the purist team at all for the season? Or just for the competition?

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Are you premium? If not then you wont be able to pick one

Presuming that you are. When you are on the main dashboard screen there is a tab saying switch team, click on that are select purist. It returns you back to the dashboard but with purist in brackets next to your team name. Then select pick team and you will be picking your purist team

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

As long as you're signed up for the Premium game you should just be able to click on the "Switch team" button in the menu bar. Once you've clicked that you'll see 'Team name (purist team)' in the header and you can go to 'Pick team'.

Latest Comments