Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Ergo Bars

HELLO

As you can see from my WTD thread, I want some 3T Ergonovas for my new build.

I just have a quick question though, do all Ergo bars have that egg shaped top?

I really like that, and although I do want Ergonovas, there are other 'Ergo' bars for less money eg. Deda RHM02 with similar Drop and Reach, but I'd like to know whether they have the flat tops as well.

Cheers.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

VecchioJo | 11 years ago
0 likes

ah yes, apologies, the Ergo thing confused me because they're not even what is recognised as an ergo bend, they're compact  39

if you have a look for a side view of the Deda bar you'll see that the tops are slightly squashed flat, but it's not as pronounced as the 3Ts.

FSA do a Wing Compact bar with flattened tops, i've used them and like them lots

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, I was reading that review but couldn't decipher it, they don't look noticeable flat in the header photo.

Because I know that the ErgoSUMs don't have a flattened top.

VecchioJo | 11 years ago
0 likes

no, not all Ergo bars have a flat top, but those Dedas were reviewed on road.cc a while ago and they do have a flattened top section

as an aside 'Ergo' usually refers to a certain bend to the handlebar rather than whether they have a egg-shaped top section, that's just a 3T naming thing

Latest Comments