Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Lezyne Pressure Drive Handpump; S**t. Recommendations for replacement?

Hit a pothole this morning; broke a spoke nipple  20 No problem, fix it in my tea-break, got my CO2 inflator  16 Except the one year old CO2's seals had perished, the CO2 came out the wrong end and froze my fingers to the cylinder  20 No problem, I have a nearly new Lezyne Pressure Drive hand pump  16 Except the connector is already knackered; despite only having been used a few times  20 Useless  20 Can anyone recommend a hand pump and/or a CO2 that actually works more than once  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

road ronin | 11 years ago
0 likes

airforce mimi pump never let me down i treated my self to a lezyne in spring this year and just could not get on with it had three puncture and ended up using another rider pump each time to inflate my tyres.
it my have just been user error but the airforce is easy, simple and affective, inflates to a good pressure

i will not be changing again only to another airforce

therevokid | 11 years ago
0 likes

lezyne road drive cfh ... best of both worlds and never
had a problem (got an alloy drive mini I use on the mtb -
also faultless over the years !!)

SideBurn | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for your help; your pump is an important piece of kit!

bazzargh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Topeak Road Morph is excellent. If you want something more mini, Crank Bros Power Pump Ultra is very good & fits in a pocket (this is the one I always carry), but as always mini pumps don't get up to high pressure.

I've got 2 Lezyne pumps - the travel track pump and the road drive. Don't like them as much as the two above, fiddly getting a seal.

The Rumpo Kid | 11 years ago
0 likes

Airforce mini pump. I've had mine eight years and it's as good as ever!

GodleySpinner | 11 years ago
0 likes

Topeak mini morph!

Latest Comments